Black women thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I am exactly like those women sassy and big
b9f6a4554906db78cc5a1527253ccf57_shock-disgust-repulsion-awkward-get-me-out-of-here-chat-memes-shock-disgust-meme_600-503.jpeg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
No you are obliterated by too much cuunto
No I have such grace in my stature, I look great in my blazen bloodshot red and firey yellow guuntino my long gracious hair flows across the summer breeze a true symbol of East African beauty. My amber beads sprawled across my neck and a gold cuff which hugs my left arm, I carry a spear, I represent strength and agility wrapped with my feminine African beauty.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
No I have such grace in my stature, I look great in my blazen bloodshot red and firey yellow guuntino my long gracious hair flows across the summer breeze a true symbol of East African beauty. My amber beads sprawled across my neck and a gold cuff which hugs my left arm, I carry a spear, I represent strength and agility wrapped with my feminine African beauty.
A land whale is not "a true symbol of the East African beauty" :mjlol::mjlol:

black

live and let die.
I said booty pics only wtf is wrong with you dude take some grade 2 reading comprehensiom classes HSKNRKDNDKDN

Uncultured animal :susp: I was once like you believe it or not. But I have awoken skinny girls >>>

Come on I'll wear a bikini for you ;) and jiggle my rolls for you, I will lift my twenty pound belly and let gravity decend aaah whilst it excites you. Mmmm

Cause you're not welcome anymore
Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye?

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
Uncultured animal :susp: I was once like you believe it or not. But I have awoken skinny girls >>>

Cause you're not welcome anymore
Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye?
Wanku habaari doona wasaq iyo wasaq tuu dashay :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts