Black woman visited 145 countries on her way 2 visit all. She names the Most racist towards her race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeysan

The humble one
On top of that Nigggeria and Kenya are both English colonies where English is still spoken and their judges dress like this.
Maraga-15.jpg

Of course it's easier for them to integrate. They're basically cadaan already.
:mjlol:
FCEA06B8-6DD8-4AAC-8548-615148332CDE.jpeg

Nah Hispanics are very very racist, even the ones in the US are racist let alone the ones back home.
They have black minorities in their countries but they treat them like trash. And they deny any drop of African blood they have
Theres also a very big difference to them between having African ancestry and actually being black
Its more about color to them than features. Many have black features but light skin so they are not considered black. But if you have dark skin regardless of features you are black to them and face discrimination.
I have to agree with @Apollo. Hispanics are not even close to being the most racist people in the world. The Arabs are the worst in my opinion. They automatically see all black people as slaves, regardless if they historically enslaved them or not.

I saw on Egyptian guy on the internet say that the Nubians, Bejas, Ethiopians, and Somalis were their slaves. Even though Arabs have historically been weaker than us.
:gucciwhat:
To the dhegcas, dark skin automatically means slave. Regardless of context or history.
:mjlol:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Saxiib I was thinking the exact same shit.
I know Wallahi. If you are traveling you travel to enrich your life and experience new things. But these people travel to see which country is most racist against blacks? It is shitty way to live

1 min in and I feel sick to my stomach. Why does everything black related have to be fucking negative?
I know Wallahi. If you are traveling you travel to enrich your life and experience new things. But these people travel to see which country is most racist against blacks? It is shitty way to live
You have to be realistic at times black is the most hated race on Earth and even if you travel for fun you can’t ignore this reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts