Black woman triggered over kim kardashians tan

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Mind you this “pro black” female has weave on her head
I never see dark Indian females cry like this

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's always the ugly ones that are loud! Being black and having a tan is different, Kim K is pretty and got all these madow fuglies mad.

what about them black women who bleach their skin to look white? I don't white women complaining about that. These AA women can't accept the fact that they are ugly with a nasty attitude. Xalimos if you emulate them AA women, us farax gonna get ourselves some white chics.

:manny:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
She is technically black, she’s been screwing black men for the last twenty years, give the woman a break.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
should not be talking smack to an entire race of women about "darkening their skin to look like blacks" when she is so ashamed of her own hair that she rather wear a horse wig that is styled to look like white girl hair. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Timo Jareer and proud

upload_2019-7-15_22-17-37.png

Of course, she is LMAO :chrisfreshhah:

should not be talking smack to an entire race of women about "darkening their skin to look like blacks" when she is so ashamed of her own hair that she rather wear a horse wig that is styled to look like white girl hair. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
It is two completely different things. The media has created the European standard of beauty the ultimate form of beauty which has created a negative self-perception of African American women, all African women also. It is not similar motivations.

The media must portray more multicultural diversity, and educators in elementary and secondary have to be aware of this so it can be empathetically and psychologically intercepted early and fixed.

So to tell a black chick to take off her weave is ineffective because the society at large has made her think her hair is ugly, and thus made the transformation through buying fake hair to fit in.

To be honest, I'm conditioned too. I like black women, but I find them mixed ones hotter in general. I'm a victim. lol

Timo Jareer and proud

It is two completely different things. The media has created the European standard of beauty the ultimate form of beauty which has created a negative self-perception of African American women, all African women also. It is not similar motivations.

The media must portray more multicultural diversity, and educators in elementary and secondary have to be aware of this so it can be empathetically and psychologically intercepted early and fixed.

So to tell a black chick to take off her weave is ineffective because the society at large has made her think her hair is ugly, and thus made the transformation through buying fake hair to fit in.

To be honest, I'm conditioned too. I like black women, but I find them mixed ones hotter in general. I'm a victim. lol
I see what you're saying. Maybe I overacted a bit since I don't follow what the western world thinks that the cadaan girl is the hottest girl around. I believe they are among the ugliest tbh. In my opinion, East Asain and Horn African girls are the hottest.

Tbh, I wish Black girls would stop wearing those weaves. They look so much hotter without those ugly things. I rather have a girl with short hair than one with fake hair. Natural is always the best.

I also don't get the whole "mixed-race people are so much better looking then blacks". They look like black people with blond curly hair and light skin. Whop big difference.

But who knows maybe I will be also conditioned into thinking ugly cadaan girls are the bomb. Only time will tell.

I see what you're saying. Maybe I overacted a bit since I don't follow what the western world thinks that the cadaan girl is the hottest girl around. I believe they are among the ugliest tbh. In my opinion, East Asain and Horn African girls are the hottest.

I also don't get the whole "mixed-race people are so much better looking then blacks". They look like black people with blond curly hair and light skin. Whop big difference.

But who knows maybe I will be also conditioned into thinking ugly cadaan girls are the bomb. Only time will tell.
You'll find sexy hoes in every ethnic group.

If you don't believe that white women aren't hot now, then you are free from the matrix, brother. The conditioning hasn't affected you. lol

White women are like the good looking food with no spice, while black women are the greasy fucked up looking food, but tastes great. Do you get what I'm saying?

Timo Jareer and proud

You'll find sexy hoes in every ethnic group.

If you don't believe that white women aren't hot now, then you are free from the matrix, brother. The conditioning hasn't affected you. lol

White women are like the good looking food with no spice, while black women are the greasy fucked up looking food, but tastes great. Do you get what I'm saying?
yeah i get what you're saying lol