Black woman on Twitter boosts about how much attention that she gets from non black men on dating apps

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
This is a weird part of Twitter and I’ve stumbled upon it before. It’s called the ‘Divest’ community and it’s basically i.nc.els but for black women. It’s because high earning stable black men marry out, and low-tier black men just hit it and quit it & all other kinds of men overall dislike black women. Kinda reminds me of the Somali men I see Twitter too lmao

This is really sad.

While others strategize and viciously compete with each other to conquer your nations and keeping you in abject servile servitude for the next 100 years.

All they can think off or focus on is some lowly infantile BS like this.

This is the height of inferiority complex and one of the prime reason why you see collective punishment for particular groups in this world once infantile ideas like these become prevalent among them.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
This is really sad.

While others strategize and viciously compete with each other to conquer your nations and keeping you in abject servile servitude for the next 100 years.

All they can think off or focus on is some lowly infantile BS like this.

This is the height of inferiority complex and one of the prime reason why you see collective punishment for particular groups in this world once infantile ideas like these become prevalent among them.

Realest comment I have seen in a long time. :ohhh:

Ain't nobody care about tinder matches, it's rigged all you need to be is a woman with two legs and have a pulse. People be thirsty for anything with two legs on tinder, tinder is the best place to get STDs or worse AIDs. Whenever I search on tinder it's filled with single mothers in their 20s with bastard children, I don't care about your kids don't be posting your mistakes on tinder.

this got me to search bm bw on twitter and damn. theyre at each others throats more than twitter abdis and xalimos. somali twitter is just petty beef but you got these bw and bm saying the worst shit with their whole chest. happy im not black; caucasian life is great:denzelnigga::mjlaugh:

These divesters remind me of Somali lncels on Twitter. Calling black men "gorillas and slaves" because they make one tweet about Somali women.

Anyways, wasn't there an OKCupid study that showed that other races of men were more likely to respond to black women than black men? Black Canadian & British women seem to have no issues marrying out in high rates. It's only African American women that are obsessed with being with a black man.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
But Black women are the most undesirable in general, statistically, it's a fact.
I feel like you guys don't realise any woman of any race still has it better than males statistically speaking.

Your average black woman is going to get more matches than your average black, white, Asian or Somali male through the sheer fact she's a woman alone.

I feel like you guys don't realise any woman of any race still has it better than males statistically speaking.

Your average black woman is going to get more matches than your average black, white, Asian or Somali male through the sheer fact she's a woman alone.

100%, some of these guys like to act like the average (or even ugly) black woman gets no attention on dating apps.

Trending