Black woman manhandled/tased by American police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Apparently this occurred in Minnesota.

@Reiko @Starscream @Basra U guys know this area?

I actually sympathize with African Americans and their plight. This lady appears to have did nothing wrong, just headed to work minding her own business and this dude harassing her for ID and decides to break her arm when she doesn't produce it fast enough.

I'm not an SJW at all but you really can't defend this type of behaviour. They have a point when they complain about police/law enforcement.

.40-.49 looks like some one just dropped him into situation he don't even know who's who:drakelaugh:
That's downtown one time I was waiting for the train motherfucker asking me where am going where I came from f*ck 12:camby:

Inbefore the retarded white supremacist Somalis on this site say:
"She should've complied! Dumbass Madow!"
"She's acting like a victim! This is what madows always do!"
"The cop did nothing wrong!"

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

I actually sympathize with African Americans and their plight. This lady appears to have did nothing wrong, just headed to work minding her own business and this dude harassing her for ID and decides to break her arm when she doesn't produce it fast enough.

I'm not an SJW at all but you really can't defend this type of behaviour. They have a point when they complain about police/law enforcement.
I agree with you but whining about it to uncaring cadaans won't do anything for them and the victimhood mindset only hurts them more.

Look at the Jews. They were nearly wiped out but instead of being victims, they became victimisers and immediately started karbaashing Arabs to form an illegal state. That is some alpha shit right there.

I'm not saying that they should secede but the least AAs can do is form a pro AA political party to advance their agenda. They used to have a Black Panther Party but the new generation prefers to hold up signs and cry in front of cadaans.

Basically they need to stop crying and do something.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Paging all SJW hijabis is the life you really want? :fantasia2:

Everybody wanna be black till it’s time to be a nigga:heh:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

That looks like downtown Minneapolis, near Nicollet station.

That's fucked up, she didn't resist, all he had to say was put your hands up, what the hell is wrong with these cops? This is sickening wallahi. And that stupid tasered her anyways.

Smh

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
.40-.49 looks like some one just dropped him into situation he don't even know who's who:drakelaugh:
That's downtown one time I was waiting for the train motherfucker asking me where am going where I came from f*ck 12:camby:
Is that Nicolette mall station or the Hennepin or warehouse district?

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Perhaps sitting in a cell with nothing to occupy her mind, howling between shooting bouts of pain lancing up her arm, she will realize the truth. Black lives don't matter. No life does. He asked her for identification, but only then will she find it

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

If she respectfully spoken to the fat officer, and smilled, and wiggled her eye brows, the idiot would have been flattered, even exchange numbers, & they could have pizza on their both bellys.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Cops break the law all the time. I don’t believe you have to Identity yourself unless you are being placed under arrest for a crime.

Fat pigs

VixR

Veritas
It’s just like the video of the lady that was dragged out of her car and out on the pavement. Not saying the officer’s not using egregious force, but why is she resisting!? That’s the last thing you want to do, literally the last. These ppl are trained to do everything possible to overpower you. You can't get out of it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s just like the video of the lady that was dragged out of her car and out on the pavement. Not saying the officer’s not using egregious force, but why is she resisting!? That’s the last thing you want to do, literally the last. These ppl are trained to do everything possible to overpower you. You can't get out of it.

exactly. Because they have no respect for authority. These blacks are used being wild. Walaahi without the White man, this world would be bleak. God help us. Look at South Africa. Animals.
American jail is filled with them.

VixR

Veritas
exactly. Because they have no respect for authority. These blacks are used being wild. Walaahi without the White man, this world would be bleak. God help us. Look at South Africa. Animals.
Wow, you’re actually insane. I don’t subscribe to the diarrhea you wrote up there. The lady that got dragged on the pavement was some fat white lady. I’m not saying police are ideal, but ffs why is she flailing and hanging onto the pole and shit. What did she think was going to happen?

You do know to your white gods, you and that lady are two n*ggers.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
You do know to your white gods, you and that lady are two n*ggers.
Basra as a Muslim immigrant gets more respect than that African American woman in the US white people have this inner superiority thing that comes out when it comes to their ex-slaves they feel they have to discipline them at every turn not so with Muslims they are shadowy mysterious and free the white man is scared of what he doesn’t know or fully understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending