Black Woman kicked off of Southwest Arlines for refusing to cover her b*oobs

Who*re is it that hard to cover up?
giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
Racial and gender discrimination, doesn't have to get to court for bad PR to hurt business. She'll run away with settlement money.

Female breasts are sexualized objects. It's kind of silly when some feminists want to equate female breasts to a shirtless guy showing his chest. It's not the same thing.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Out of all the inferior females I've met, black women tend to be the most primitive and asinine. Their absolutely disgusting behavior coupled with their nasty attitude makes them the least desirable when it comes to seeking a partner. I mean, these savages don't even have the rudimentary qualities of a wife (no cooking/cleaning), what is desirable in them...? These abomination of human lives should have been massacred after their time of picking cotton and being raped was finished -- I have no clue why such measures haven't been taken yet. Those sub-human apes don't even deserve to breath the same air as me let alone raise their mouths and complain about their living-standards.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can a mod please delete this disgusting display of misogynoir? Calling a black woman an ape? Really?

OffTheDome

Proud American
Out of all the inferior females I've met, black women tend to be the most primitive and asinine. Their absolutely disgusting behavior coupled with their nasty attitude makes them the least desirable when it comes to seeking a partner. I mean, these savages don't even have the rudimentary qualities of a wife (no cooking/cleaning), what is desirable in them...? These abomination of human lives should have been massacred after their time of picking cotton and being raped was finished -- I have no clue why such measures haven't been taken yet. Those sub-human apes don't even deserve to breath the same air as me let alone raise their mouths and complain about their living-standards.....

:dead::dead:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

:mjlol: :dead::dead:

My man chill with that hateful speech.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
America is the GOAT western country. I'm shocked they didn't let her on, I thought she legit had them out.

Trending