Black woman got 2 million in reparation after the police stole her kid for a photo

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
A passerby encountered the police of Philadelphia this is how it went.

They dragged her from her car, then beaten her up in front of her kid who was in his mother's car,
IMG_20210917_075427.jpg

took him out the car, snapped a pic of him with female police for PR post on FB claiming he was wondering among the riot.

IMG_20210917_075241.jpg

Can they get lower than this

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I remember being so angry when I first heard about this, I'm so glad she got justice but 2 mill is still not enough. Did the disgusting cops get fired?

Based

VIP
Being madow in racist America is a very profitable business I must say. 2 million of Washington's finest I might have to move there and try to get racially abused :jcoleno: jokes aside, i hope those cops are rotting in jail and that family get the justice they deserve

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They beat up a black mother to steal her son for a PR photo to show they aren’t racist.

This is why people say BLM and ACAB.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I remember being so angry when I first heard about this, I'm so glad she got justice but 2 mill is still not enough. Did the disgusting cops get fired?
I heard they got fired but to be hired somewhere else. Those 2 mill came from the taxpayers money, nothing from the police department or the cops

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I heard they got fired but to be hired somewhere else. Those 2 mill came from the taxpayers money, nothing from the police department or the cops

They will get private security gigs or a job somewhere else.

Officers who are fired for police brutality should be put on a register.

We put sex offenders on a register to inform the public not to trust them. Surely we should do the same for those who violated the public’s trust by brutalising the innocent.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Being madow in racist America is a very profitable business I must say. 2 million of Washington's finest I might have to move there and try to get racially abused :jcoleno: jokes aside, i hope those cops are rotting in jail and that family get the justice they deserve
How you call this a business? She got beaten up for no reason and her child stolen. The only reason why she got the 2 mill is the false reason why the pic was taken. Otherwise her case may be overthrown

Trending