Black woman crying about how Arab men don't want her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I’m a heterosexual woman, but lately I have seen some pretty good looking black girls pop up on my insta and stuff.
They got me all like .. :damedamn:
You're having thoughts of both miscegenation AND lesbianism?!
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
What did we do to deserve such depraved xalimos?
:jcoleno:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
You have seen nothing yet sxb this girl might be joking but you'll see more and more Somalis subscribing to that ideology

SumMo

very lowkey
lol, ewww. I would never be a lesbian, that shit gross. I can admire a womans beauty, but anything with a cambar needs to stay 5 feet away from me.:vqbuyv0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
You have seen nothing yet sxb this girl might be joking but you'll see more and more Somalis subscribing to that ideology

admiring someone else's beauty doesn't mean you are sexually attracted to them :umwhat: woman empower each other all the time

men can't even say 'you look good today' to their male friend without it being weird or saying 'no homo' :mjlol:

SumMo

very lowkey
admiring someone else's beauty doesn't mean you are sexually attracted to them :umwhat: woman empower each other all the time

men can't even say 'you look good today' to their male friend without it being weird or saying 'no homo' :mjlol:
Ikr, all I said is «She is so pretty mA», like how does that make me a lesbian? And majority of females are following other women on instagram as well. When did it become a crime to tell a fellow female she looks good?
:faysalwtf:

These men are so insecure, it’s beyond me. And they have the nerve to make me look like the crazy one? When they are the ones who can’t bring themselves to uplift another brother. Uff. May Allah(swt) give them the confidence they need..
:noneck:

I guess spending that much time on sspot made these men homo-crazy, everything is ‘homo’ this and ‘homo’ that. Like chill it’s not even that deep..

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
I gotta madow girlfriend. She pretty asf. More than the Somali girls I’ve seen.
:sass2:

Your future kids

saggy-pants-_t23b.jpg

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Why would an Arab date someone who claims to be a Jew and simultaneously appropriates Egyptian History.
1511626155296.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending