Black vs white

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Do you think everyone has envy in their hearts towards other's?

There's this older lady in my class, she's in her 40's. I sit with her.
so I asked my teacher to look at my work and she said it's well written and concise. Then she went to the white lady and read hers, she said you need to head to the university help desk to get support in your writing or look at samsams and ask her for help. Her face suddenly changed. I could feel her jealousy....but the lady I believe has dylesxia she's smart, but might need testing, how do I say to her in a nice way to get checked ? I was diagnosed with it at young age but mines not that bad.

Also can we get evil eye from non Muslim people?

Last edited:
Do you think everyone has envy in their hearts towards other's?

There's this older lady in my class, she's in her 40's. I sit with her.
so I asked my teacher to look at my work and she said it's well writtena concise. Then she went to the white lady and read hers, she said you need to head to the university help desk to get support in your writing or look at samsams and ask her for help. Her face suddenly changed. I could feel her jealousy....but the lady I believe has dylesxia she's smart, but might need testing, how do I say to her in a nice way to get checked ? I was diagnosed with it at young age but mines not that bad.

Also can we get evil eye from non Muslim people?
Now i thought i wrote this lol

sometimes is not jealousy maybe they want what you have
And are happy for you at the same time.
Everyone gets jealous it all depends on how much self control you have. Sometimes i might be really happy for someone yet my face could look like am not it could just mean that i might be going through something and comparing my life to theirs? With out wishing my harm in them... i dont know if that makes sense.
Anyway try to help her. dont worry about evil eye do your best and wish for the best. Dont trey to diagnose her that could offend her. She may not even have it.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Now i thought i wrote this lol

sometimes is not jealousy maybe they want what you have
And are happy for you at the same time.
Everyone gets jealous it all depends on how much self control you have. Sometimes i might be really happy for someone yet my face could look like am not it could just mean that i might be going through something and comparing my life to theirs? With out wishing my harm in them... i dont know if that makes sense.
Anyway try to help her. dont worry about evil eye do your best and wish for the best. Dont trey to diagnose her that could offend her. She may not even have it.

I swear to God you are my twin?
Where do you live ?
I helped her and wrote a whole paragraph for her and now she's confident she will pass.

I swear to God you are my twin?
Where do you live ?
I helped her and wrote a whole paragraph for her and now she's confident she will pass.
I will adopt you. I might be your older version lol
Edit: i am sorry for all the spelling and errors in my previous post. Too late for to change it. Hope you got the idea of it.

Trending