Black vs Latino race war in Chicago

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
I can show you the X-ray i got from the doctor

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why are you doing this?
:mjlol:

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
Why are you doing this?
:mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@anyways

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
I was merely providing an example. Either way, wa racist who identify more with whites. AA’s shouldn’t look for solidarity with them.
I shot that white supermacist for trying to shoot me and i shot him in the leg and his Latina girlfriend was crying. 2 hrs later he died. The Latina girl snitched on me to the swat. Me and my homie tracked down her brother just for ransom and killed him. I escaped to indiana just to hide from the authority for 3 yrs and luckily they gave up the criminal search of me:dabcasar: yo @Shmurda i got 12 bodies nigga. how many you have?

White Cubans are one of those people from Spain that settled in there so they white :manny:
Hispanic is merely a cultural label for anyone who speaks Spanish as their First language in the Americas.

White Cubans for obvious reasons identify more with other Whites. They share nothing in common with Mexican Mestizos & other non-White Spanish speakers other than a common language.

I never take Latinos seriously abt this whole race shit. Coming from people who got their language and culture scraped from them in just a couple centuries. How are they any different from AAs. Dumb mulattos.

I never take Latinos seriously abt this whole race shit. Coming from people who got their language and culture scraped from them in just a couple centuries. How are they any different from AAs. Dumb mulattos.
Mulattos are a mix between Blacks and Whites. Mestizo is the correct term for folks who are a mixture between Native Americans and Whites.

Trending