Black vs Latino race war in Chicago

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Have you guys heard about the race war happening between Latinos and Blacks? This article was written in Chicago where apparently Latino gangs have joined forces with the police.

1591368410512.png

It's pretty shocking what's going on in Chicago. Watch this five minute video. It explains everything pretty well.

This is odd to see because most of the Chicago gangs are usually made up of Latinos and blacks rolling together in one crew, mainly like the Folk Nation and Vice Lords. It seems like the Latin Kings are the only gang in Chi town which are brewing up all these of these racial problems.

These gang street wars between blacks and Latinos in the US isn't anything new though because you had the Crips and Bloods in LA fighting with other Mexican gangs for street territory since the 90s and early 2000's.

America is living proof that multi culturalism is a scam and is doomed to fail regardless of liberal ideology when it comes to race.

You can't have like multiple ethnic groups from different countries and races, and expect them to all get along with each other.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is odd to see because most of the Chicago gangs are usually made up of Latinos and blacks rolling together in one crew, mainly like the Folk Nation and Vice Lords. It seems like the Latin Kings are the only gang in Chi town which are brewing up all these of these racial problems.

These gang street wars between blacks and Latinos in the US isn't anything new though because you had the Crips and Bloods in LA fighting with other Mexican gangs for street territory since the 90s and early 2000's

This is different because blacks are banned to come into Hispanic neighborhoods. Normal black people are jumped, robbed, stabbed and shot at in Chicago. I mean even women and children are not safe. What is happening in Chicago is totally nuts and you have this Dominican from New York who is btw a Latin nationalist is praising them and being racist towards blacks.

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
Everyday it happens. i was walking to the shop and there was a Latina (she was cute) she told me that her “friend needs help
(i has a feeling that was a set up and luckily i had my glock) I told her i will help
“your friend”
I believed her until she ran away and there was 8 Mexican gang members tried to shoot me and one of em shot at my shoulder i had my glock and shot five of em. one of the three ran away i chased them and shot them in the back and the girl was trying to hide and she said “don’t shoot me they set me up on this” i didn’t listen and i shot her. My shoulder was starting to lose blood and luckily the hispanic lady saw me collapsing in the floor and started to take me to her house

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Everyday it happens. i was walking to the shop and there was a Latina (she was cute) she told me that her “friend needs help
(i has a feeling that was a set up and luckily i had my glock) I told her i will help
“your friend”
I believed her until she ran away and there was 8 Mexican gang members tried to shoot me and one of em shot at my shoulder i had my glock and shot five of em. one of the three ran away i chased them and shot them in the back and the girl was trying to hide and she said “don’t shoot me they set me up on this” i didn’t listen and i shot her. My shoulder was starting to lose blood and luckily the hispanic lady saw me collapsing in the floor and started to take me to her house

D24D9E22-50E2-44B7-B036-B70BE5766569.jpeg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Crazy. But what do you expect. Mexicans, hispanics and dominicans hate blacks like arabs would if they lived in close neighbourhoods.

Nationalism is a part of life and this is just a glimpse of how different ethnic groups won't always get on with each other. Ignorance and lack of education also plays a huge part in these racial tensions.

Tbh i put my money on the hispanic community, if they manage to unite then it's over for the madows who mostly attack in numbers. Although madows have greater numbers, i think the mexicans and co might have them on lock. Either way i'm curious to see how AA's will clap back.

Actually the AA are winning and cant lose they are heavily outnumbered they have already killed 5 latinos, Several gangs who fight each other have made truces so they can eradicate them, Mexicans are not able to hold their on in chicago like they are in la blacks clearly control chicago streets and blacks and mexicans in chicago never roll together they are not members of vice lords moes and other gangs

Trending