Black Teen savagely assaults an old asian lady

That's fucking heartless. I'm heated up watching that, I can only imagine how afraid she was.
Those monsters need to be charged and punished.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
On a real tho, racism against Asians is disgusting.

From the Opium wars to the racist “small” stereotype to the constant under appreciation, Asians have been disrespected.

I feel disgusted whenever Somalis use the term “indhoyar” to describe a group that we’ve had contact with for centuries. Lack of respect for Islamic values.

This lady did not deserve this and I hope the perpetrators get the full extent of justice.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
But that isn’t the underlying reason for this thread was created.

Why this topic?

Why an incident that happened over a year ago?
To be fair the Reddit post was made hours ago doesn’t state the exact time it happened, probably a Reddit user wanting to incite racial tension on the platform.

Who would’ve known if the tweet above wasn’t posted, not OP fault

Can someone please explain why asians get attacked by blacks in America?! So random & without any sense.
COVID. Lot's of people (White, Black, and Hispanic) attacked Asian people for stupid reasons, one being they believe them to be easy targets and the other was frustration from Covid starting in China.

Imagine... anyone who even remotely looked Asian was potentially getting attacked because of China lol.

Can someone please explain why asians get attacked by blacks in America?! So random & without any sense.

I had a conversation last year with a 90-year-old lady on my street and I asked for her thoughts on the 2020 BLM riots. She said " I don't care what these people do, they can burn, steal and kill each other for as long as they want as long as they stay where they're supposed to. It's not my first rodeo think of it like a petulant child throwing a tantrum every few years/decades".

That conversation made me understand that "they" understand their "subjects" or maybe they were "programmed". They know that dagaaxs are going to revolt once in a while from the horrific abuse, might as well let some 3rd world immigrants deal with the repercussions in the inner city's and become collateral damage in the process.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
To be fair the Reddit post was made hours ago doesn’t state the exact time it happened, probably a Reddit user wanting to incite racial tension on the platform.

Now is it fair to say that OP also created this thread to incite racial tension.

Seeing as though it’s not about Somalis.

Keo

VIP
I’m not surprised that this was from a year ago when we were seeing all these attacks against Asians. It’s weird how we suddenly stopped hearing about them though.

Who would’ve known if the tweet above wasn’t posted, not OP fault
No your thinking too much its just a repost bot for that sweet karma

Trending

Latest posts