Black Teen dies from Police shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Also @Cumar texas is fine.

I’m also interested in working in medicine and don’t want to work in a nation where patients don’t want to go to the doctor because of how expensive a hospital visit is.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
There is much less violent crime and better public services like you mentioned. But other than that it is over-rated fam. All of that is paid for through excessive taxation as well so it ain't free. The cost of living is also very high compared to America. America is better for young people, land of opportunity.
Land of opportunity?

I am not no SoundCloud rapper trying to make it big in the industry.

I am not know actor trying to make it big in the film industry.

I’m just a random pre med trying to work in medicine

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Also @Cumar texas is fine.

I’m also interested in working in medicine and don’t want to work in a nation where patients don’t want to go to the doctor because of how expensive a hospital visit is.

Fam, your earning potential in Canada as a doctor is severely limited compared to stateside. Go out to Massachusetts and the north east if you are in the health field. Life sciences industry is big there and there's a lot of private sector labs. Even GP's make more in the states if you choose that route.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Fam, your earning potential in Canada as a doctor is severely limited compared to stateside. Go out to Massachusetts and the north east if you are in the health field. Life sciences industry is big there and there's a lot of private sector lab.
Idgaf about rich.

I’m just trying to have more than $7 in my bank account like it is right now :kendrickcry:

I also don’t want to worry about being broke. As long as I can drive a Jeep and go on international trips every once in awhile and support a family I am good too go.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are the cops in America so bad at their job. Why so aggressive? Do they lack training or simply just moral compass. They just shoot to kill apparently.

guntiino101

Oh child your innocence is so sexy huuno! These white cops are afraid of the black man. This is America remember, assume everyone has a gun when u stop them for a traffic violation. They over react and go crazy. But I think mostly they dont see blacks as humans. I mean, how could they, if blacks out power u from body muscles to the size of the nose. Not to mention the size of the penises its scary. I mean I read another article where a white father stopped the black boyfriend of his white daughter. He was caught on tape saying I make sh!t up as I go. He was fired. Watch video below

http://www.newsweek.com/ohio-office...-boyfriend-he-didnt-well-make-st-we-go-990668

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Cumar i legit considered moving to Barbados and working there.

Only because the weather was nice and also because I met a FINE ASS Bajan chick. Than I remixed Rihanna is from Barbados so there must be some fine specimens there.

Caribbean countries don’t pay as well compared to America. But the beaches the weather and the Ass made me considered moving there

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Idgaf about rich.

I’m just trying to have more than $7 in my bank account like it is right now :kendrickcry:

I also don’t want to worry about being broke. As long as I can drive a Jeep and go on international trips every once in awhile and support a family I am good too go.

You will make it my brudda. Always aim high go for nothing less than Surgeon-General. :salute:

guntiino101

Oh child your innocence is so sexy huuno! These white cops are afraid of the black man. This is America remember, assume everyone has a gun when u stop them for a traffic violation. They over react and go crazy. But I think mostly they dont see blacks as humans. I mean, how could, if blacks out power u from body muscles to the size of the nose. Not to mention the size of the penises its scary. I mean I read another article where a white father stopped the black boyfriend of his white daughter. He was caught on tape saying I make sh!t up as I go. He was fired. Watch video below

http://www.newsweek.com/ohio-office...-boyfriend-he-didnt-well-make-st-we-go-990668
Basra, you are by far the weirdest internet celebrity :gucciwhat:

Most of them don’t even try to act as a victim and don’t blame what’s happening because of systematic racism. They don’t like cops that much though. I mean they are shooting blacks for simple shit even when they don’t have a happen. I’m pretty sure you can see the distaste for cops because of this. Plus you got the civil rights movement and all the public lynchings. African Americans don’t gendally have a good history with police officers. Heck even MLK was killed by the FBI.

They all know the end goal which is to make it out of the ghetto. Some can achieve this goal simpler than others, while others are in tough and bad situations and sometimes do any thing necessary.

If all your getting from the BLM is that they don’t address gang violence than your really just being ignorant.

Black people don’t push the victim narrative? There’s no accountability with blacks, they just want to keep moving the goal posts and ask for more handouts and programs that won’t alleviate or address the problems facing their communities. As for why cops shoot blacks, it’s because blacks commit more crime than any other group in America.

Make it out of the Ghetto? Who destroyed the Ghettos? Once upon a time the inner city black neighbourhoods were considered just as safe as white suburban neighborhoods, and this was in the 30’s well upto the 70’s. It’s liberal welfare policies that prompted black women to raise their children without their fathers in their lives and as a result, more black teens are getting into crime and gangs.

No father in the home + more crime committed by blacks + rampant drug culture and anti cop sentiments that’s promoted by hip-hop = more blacks getting by killed by cops.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Black people don’t push the victim narrative? There’s no accountability with blacks, they just want to keep moving the goal posts and ask for more handouts and programs that won’t alleviate or address the problems facing their communities. As for why cops shoot blacks, it’s because blacks commit more crime than any other group in America.

Make it out of the Ghetto? Who destroyed the Ghettos? Once upon a time the inner city black neighbourhoods were considered just as safe as white suburban neighborhoods, and this was in the 30’s well upto the 70’s. It’s liberal welfare policies that prompted black women to raise their children without their fathers in their lives and as a result, more black teens are getting into crime and gangs.

No father in the home + more crime committed by blacks + rampant drug culture and anti cop sentiments that’s promoted by hip-hop = more blacks getting by killed by cops.

"As for why cops shoot blacks, it’s because blacks commit more crime than any other group in America."

That's da truth!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
PhaedrusHunt

r u laughing because u know I am a racist or laughing because I agree with u? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending