Black southAfricans slaughter a sheep on the beach in the name of fighting racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
They way they sing and celebrate before killing the animal for some strange reason is quite disturbing. Either you kill it to eat it, or leave the animal be. How is the animal's death going to help end racism?

This reminded me that even though we like to think we are modern and have evolved, we are but one step away from reverting back to primitive savagery.

We human beings are a walking contradiction, our brains struggle every day to hold back our less evolved mind with logic and rationality, but irrational behaviour and innate emotional impulses are overriding much of the potential for growth. We can never reach full potential in this current evolutionary timeline. Our brains are simply not evolved enough. Unfortunately, we are getting too many artificial stimuli in this modern society, and this might alter the natural process by making us evolve into more inadequate human beings.

When we develop AI to a singularity, I'm convinced that it would consider us the enemy and calculate the death of all humans as the most logical option to save us from ourselves and the planet. Though it is a much higher probability that we die off much sooner than this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
They way they sing and celebrate before killing the animal for some strange reason is quite disturbing. Either you kill it to eat it, or leave the animal be. How is the animal's death going to help end racism?

This reminded me that even though we like to think we are modern and have evolved, we are but one step away from reverting back to primitive savagery.

We human beings are a walking contradiction, our brains struggle every day to hold back our less evolved mind with logic and rationality, but irrational behaviour and innate emotional impulses are overriding much of the potential for growth. We can never reach full potential in this current evolutionary timeline. Our brains are simply not evolved enough. Unfortunately, we are getting too many artificial stimuli in this modern society, and this might alter the natural process by making us evolve into more inadequate human beings.

When we develop AI to a singularity, I'm convinced that it would consider us the enemy and calculate the death of all humans as the most logical option to save us from ourselves and the planet. Though it is a much higher probability that we die off much sooner than this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bottom line is that they wanna piss off whites since there is nothing else they can do apart from blame games and curses, there is a controversy surrounding that beach since that time when a white guy hurled racial slurs while he was there , I'm asking myself what has location got to do with the individual's actions? I mean south Africa is very big country , don't you have other places to go and perform your rituals ? These guys are just petty idlers they just wanna smoke meth and cause havoc everywhere , and about the songs and chants that's their way of life , they do it in times of happiness and sorrow

:yacadiim: The next sacrifice is Somali to end racism :siilaanyolaugh:
They never target whites or Asians. Madows are natural cowards and that is why slavery wasn't a choice! Like Kanye the bullshitter says it was.

Mark my words when the next genocide of Madows comes we will not protest white South Africans and will instead sing songs of praise.

:gaasdrink:

Problem with this people they go this bad mental
They never target whites or Asians. Madows are natural cowards and that is why slavery wasn't a choice! Like Kanye the bullshitter says it was.

Mark my words when the next genocide of Madows comes we will not protest white South Africans and will instead sing songs of praise.

:gaasdrink:
Leave alone us , even their fellow madows despise them , that's why they will never win this fight against whites , they always cheer behind closed doors

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
These dumbass South Africans did the exact opposite of what they tried to accomplish. They just made the entire black race look like Barbarians. What fucking dumbasses. And Anjabis call us "68 IQ".:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts