Black-shirted Italian fascist gathered in Rome

GemState

36/21
VIP
They do this every year lol

Tho If Mussolini had kept to Albania, Tunisia and Libya he honestly probably would have gotten away with it, italian fascism made sense. Alx it failed and Italy is a retirement home now

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They do this every year lol

Tho If Mussolini had kept to Albania, Tunisia and Libya he honestly probably would have gotten away with it, italian fascism made sense. Alx it failed and Italy is a retirement home now
It is not usual. Especially Meloni was in this group and now is in power.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Mussolini's party resurrected

It’s Italy Nothing to worry about cause it’s declining country. Italy will never rise again matter fact the whole Europe will go down except Russia. In this world only usa, China and rich resources countries will thrive the rest will be poor forever.

It’s Italy Nothing to worry about cause it’s declining country. Italy will never rise again matter fact the whole Europe will go down except Russia. In this world only usa, China and rich resources countries will thrive the rest will be poor forever.

In end times Muslim defeat Rome again and Christianity with the mahdhi .

So Europe is finished also we will fight russia one day and they will be defeated .

The future is lead by mahdhi and the return of Jesus .

It will be bad and rough but in the end Muslims always win , whether it be this life or next with paradise .

Why do they like Mussolini a lot? Mussolini's Italy might be the most embarrassing time of Italian history (not because of Fascism) but because they didn't achieve anything they entered a war and lost everything now I get it if they were as strong as Nazi Germany but what did the Italians even do? Mussolini was a larper man really though he will be the modern Julius Caesar it's laughable
4a4f84e3cd97f132f6b1379476446b18.jpg

Why do they like Mussolini a lot? Mussolini's Italy might be the most embarrassing time of Italian history (not because of Fascism) but because they didn't achieve anything they entered a war and lost everything now I get it if they were as strong as Nazi Germany but what did the Italians even do? Mussolini was a larper man really though he will be the modern Julius Caesar it's laughable View attachment 310763
He did BTFO Ethiopians. As a Somali I will always appreciate that

In end times Muslim defeat Rome again and Christianity with the mahdhi .

So Europe is finished also we will fight russia one day and they will be defeated .

The future is lead by mahdhi and the return of Jesus .

It will be bad and rough but in the end Muslims always win , whether it be this life or next with paradise .

a lot of ppl are saying rome = Russia and I don't think this is correct. Italians and the Spanish are much closer to the Romans.

a lot of ppl are saying rome = Russia and I don't think this is correct. Italians and the Spanish are much closer to the Romans.
Only Northern Italians are closer to the original Italic Romans. Southern Italians & Sicilians have been heavily mixed with Middle-Eastern ancestry since Ancient times.

And no, Northern Italians don't have much Germanic ancestry.

Only Northern Italians are closer to the original Italic Romans. Southern Italians & Sicilians have been heavily mixed with Middle-Eastern ancestry since Ancient times.

And no, Northern Italians don't have much Germanic ancestry.

imo peoplehood isn't just blood. it's religion, language and culture as well.

for example.... one person has two Somali parents... but they are a Christian and speak zero words of Somali.... versus another person- two Somali parents, pious Muslim and fluent in Somali.... isn't the first person less Somali than the second? I'm not saying they are or are not Somali, I am saying- wouldn't they be less Somali?

similarly... if for example... you have two Chinese parents... or two Bengali parents... or two Mexican parents... but you grew up in Canada and don't speak a word of Chinese/Bangla/Spanish... definitely it makes you less Chinese/Pakistani/Mexican

... this is part of why imo the latin cultures of Italy and Spain are the closest descendants of the Romans. they speak what is basically a derivative of the Roman language, they follow the Roman religion (the church of rome), they are related genetically... Mussolini larping as a Roman makes a lot more sense than if Putin did it

Exactly, this is the last cries of a failed & irrelevant country

Trending