Black people in the Uk have a chip on their shoulder when it comes to the police

look at this clown MP. She is in a car and gets stopped by the police. She looks happy she got stopped and then proceeds to lay into the police officer.

Calling the police racist. she does not even let him get in a word. By the way she is member of parliament. what a joke.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I’m a British Somali but this shit is messed up.
•She was not the driver
•The driver was not black
•The car was registered in Yorkshire( North England) and it was driving in Hackney(London) during COVID lockdown
•The police had every right to feel suspicious

For a Poltician to use the race card while knowing full well the law is disgraceful
289C25F3-1E78-422D-89F3-A0AF8E74B2D6.png
236637BD-76A5-4D68-B85D-2BA9B96032CD.jpeg

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Systemic racism is real, I've been stopped and search just for sitting in a park after a run

I’m a British Somali but this shit is messed up.
•She was not the driver
•The driver was not black
•The car was registered in Yorkshire( North England) and it was driving in Hackney(London) during COVID lockdown
•The police had every right to feel suspicious

For a Poltician to use the race card while knowing full well the law is disgraceful View attachment 136909View attachment 136910

The driver was black, she confirmed it. Why even run a plate in the first place, there has to be some suspicion in this case black = crime right. There has been little change in the metropolitan police force since the murder of Stephen and the declaration of systemic racism within the force.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Systemic racism is real, I've been stopped and search just for sitting in a park after a run

The driver was black, she confirmed it. Why even run a plate in the first place, there has to be some suspicion in this case black = crime right. There has been little change in the metropolitan police force since the murder of Stephen and the declaration of systemic racism within the force.
•I’ve just shown a screenshot of her own phone that shows the driver was not black. There’s a saying you only see what you want to see.

•Driving a car registered half way across the country during a pandemic lockdown is Suspicious.

•You say systemtic racism is real how so? My non black friend got randomly stopped last week for simply doing nothing is he systematically oppressed?

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
•I’ve just shown a screenshot of her own phone that shows the driver was not black. There’s a saying you only see what you want to see.

•Driving a car registered half way across the country during a pandemic lockdown is Suspicious.

•You say systemtic racism is real how so? My non black friend got randomly stopped last week for simply doing nothing is he systematically oppressed?

You're making up conspiracies where there are none. Why would she lie about something she herself posted, something that could easily be disproven. There have been academic studies that are throughly peer review that prove black people are more likely to be stopped and searched even when controlling factors such age, gender, area.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
You're making up conspiracies where there are none. Why would she lie about something she herself posted, something that could easily be disproven. There have been academic studies that are throughly peer review that prove black people are more likely to be stopped and searched even when controlling factors such age, gender, area.

I got stopped by the police too. They asked me a few questions and then we had a chat and I went on my way. Pleasant all around. Not once did I think jeez is it coz I is black

Dawn butler is a moron and people like her just like to play the race card constantly. Labour is a joke party because they got mps like her who sound like immature whiny kids than serious adults.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Come on now! I'watched the whole clip , I see nothing wrong with how she responded.:camby:
Why are u making shit up? Tell me where the police said that there's a lock down and she ain't supposed to be driving.
All I hear is police apologizing and the other female officer trying get in the way. Classic good cop bad cop.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Chip on the shoulder? So what about when Damilola Taylor, Steven Lawrence, countless other innocent Black men were murdered and their case covered up by racist Police?

Be loud and clear. You don't like Black ppl for whatever racist reason so you're dismissing their struggle.

If you ask me, if i was a black man in South London, i will give every officer a very fucking hard time, humiliate them on camera every time they stop me, call them names, show them that we are not sacrificial lambs to reach their daily quota of arrests. The institution is racist, the system is racist. Fight it with every fibre of your body.

Chip on the shoulder? So what about when Damilola Taylor, Steven Lawrence, countless other innocent Black men were murdered and their case covered up by racist Police?

Be loud and clear. You don't like Black ppl for whatever racist reason so you're dismissing their struggle.

If you ask me, if i was a black man in South London, i will give every officer a very fucking hard time, humiliate them on camera every time they stop me, call them names, show them that we are not sacrificial lambs to reach their daily quota of arrests. The institution is racist, the system is racist. Fight it with every fibre of your body.

lol at humilating the police. your sorry ass would call the police the first minute you are in trouble.

the police in the Uk unlike other police forces are too kind and soft. No way would people like yourself dare talk to the american police like how they do it here in the UK

Damilola taylor, stephen lawrence are all shameful episodes but to attack good hard working police officers who put their lives on the line for clowns like you is frankly a waste. Get the f*ck out

Come on now! I'watched the whole clip , I see nothing wrong with how she responded.:camby:
Why are u making shit up? Tell me where the police said that there's a lock down and she ain't supposed to be driving.
All I hear is police apologizing and the other female officer trying get in the way. Classic good cop bad cop.

dawn butler would be in deep shit if she talked to any other police force like this. she is an MP and always bangs about the need to work with the police. like how? by talking smack and being rude. If i was the police officer i would never take her shit.

she is a race baiting divisive not too bright of a person.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
lol at humilating the police. your sorry ass would call the police the first minute you are in trouble.

the police in the Uk unlike other police forces are too kind and soft. No way would people like yourself dare talk to the american police like how they do it here in the UK

Damilola taylor, stephen lawrence are all shameful episodes but to attack good hard working police officers who put their lives on the line for clowns like you is frankly a waste. Get the f*ck out

Is this you :cosbyhmm:

0_DSC_0025.jpg