Black people in the UK four times more likely to die from Covid-19 than white people, new data shows

Not true. Italy is a white country and they die like flies. This thing that they keep touting "blacks are more likely to die from COVID-19" is bullshit. I want to see the data of all deaths. I bet you 99% of people dying in the UK are whites.
Wrong italy is a black country

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
This virus mainly targeted black moorish European countries like Italy and Spain, why aren’t white countries like Estonia or Norway being hit as hard? This is an anti black virus

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
This virus mainly targeted black moorish European countries like Italy and Spain, why aren’t white countries like Estonia or Norway being hit as hard? This is an anti black virus
Nobody lives in norwayy the population of grass is higher then people Estonia is a an russian bar

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Not really due to them being black but more than likely they refuse to self isolate. Before Ramadan I would go on a run and every single time I would see groups of madows just hanging out in the park and even having picnics when it got hot enough
Really? I went to the park recently and it was mainly cadaans outside. I didn’t really see other ethnic groups.

Not true. Italy is a white country and they die like flies. This thing that they keep touting "blacks are more likely to die from COVID-19" is bullshit. I want to see the data of all deaths. I bet you 99% of people dying in the UK are whites.

Lmao you dumb? "99%" who dies are white.

Maybe just maybe its because UK is majority WHITE :snoop:

Trending