Black People in Chicago Trash Asian Nail Salon

You protest with your pockets, not with breaking windows. And what’s with black ppl and their obsession with getting their nails done?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Stupidity does not even begin to explain. He walks into an asian shop with only black customers in there. He trashes the store. and then he goes to jail, and is bailed out by the black community who taped the crime which will be used in court for evidence. Did i miss anything?

Stupidity does not even begin to explain. He walks into an asian shop with only black customers in there. He trashes the store. and then he goes to jail, and is bailed out by the black community who taped the crime which will be used in court for evidence. Did i miss anything?

He was also arrested by a black woman while protesting for black women. The funny thing is 9/10 its the black customers who cause problem in these shops. Indhoyar are racist. But they are professional and do their job.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He was also arrested by a black woman while protesting for black women. The funny thing is 9/10 its the black customers who cause problem in these shops. Indhoyar are racist. But they are professional and do their job.

Oh i missed that. Black police? I, usually dont like to paint black people positively! :(

tenor.gif

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I can't believe blacks can't even create basic businesses lol. How hard is it for a couple blacks to pool some cash and get a loan from a credit union to start a corner store and move on from there. SMH :faysalwtf:

Somali hooyos that can't even speak English nor get loans can prosper.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can't believe blacks can't even create basic businesses lol. How hard is it for a couple blacks to pool some cash and get a loan from a credit union to start a corner store and move on from there. SMH :faysalwtf:

Somali hooyos that can't even speak English nor get loans can prosper.

1675.jpg