Black panther trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Wow, I expected more down votes and racist comments lol. I'm surprised

Edit: You might wanna go see this in the whitest part of your city lol - because the average theater is going to be loud as f*ck :russ:

Lol, me too sxb. Was expecting more "As if Africans can be this advanced lololol, more Jewish propaganda!" comments :drakelaugh:

Movie looks sick :ohhhdamn:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Lol, me too sxb. Was expecting more "As if Africans can be this advanced lololol, more Jewish propaganda!" comments :drakelaugh:

Movie looks sick :ohhhdamn:
I had the exact same though haha like even in a fantasy realm with gods and aliens people would have a hard time believing Africans could have a technologically advanced nation.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I had the exact same though haha like even in a fantasy realm with gods and aliens people would have a hard time believing Africans could have a technologically advanced nation.

Don't know if that's funny or tragic. I'm half tempted to go on 4chan for their opinion on this trailer :hemad:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
This makes me want to make a story based on Somali folklore, or at the very least something that portrays us Somalis in a good light for once, just to piss certain people off. :russ:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Chad Boseman the only AA man I would risk it all for. :banderas:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8604-1355426499-4.gif

tumblr_o3qjovaKRs1tf70vho2_r1_1280.jpg

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8604-1355426499-4.gif

It looks so good, my body is ready :banderas:

Wow, I expected more down votes and racist comments lol. I'm surprised

Edit: You might wanna go see this in the whitest part of your city lol - because the average theater is going to be loud as f*ck :russ:

Who wants to go to a white ppl cinema, you'll be stuck listening to their dumbfuck comments about Africa :mjkkk:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:damn:

This movie looks soo good Im suprised Michael B Jordan is in this film

killmonger-blackpanther-1001904.png

I cannot wait to see it.

But it's next year :bell:

Why would they release the trailer now.... :drakewtf:

It should be released in the summer, why February 2018 :bell:

Too hype up the movie and if they released the movie in the summer than it would Compete with their upcoming Spiderman movie in the long run its all about making the most amount of money they can on a film

maestro

Cultural revolution
movie is gonna be lit :banderas:

Black girls always look more badass than white girls when taking lead roles. Them having the same-ish dark skin as you makes you sympathize more with them and they seem more heroic imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending