Black on black crime

Alluring

Sayonara
Africans really shouldn’t be laughing at slavery considering African-Americans are the richest black people on Earth and they’re located in a white majority country. So what does that say about Africans when we have every resource on Earth yet it’s the poorest continent.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Uhm... from my experience they’re alright they might joke about Africa a bit with the stereotypical jokes like Africa is not beautiful Africa’s not modern Africa’s poor and they talk like Africa is one country might make a thread about how modern some African countries are
It’s general American ignorance about Africa. People here think it’s one country. Americans were never big on geography so it’s not surprising.

But I’m surprised that people assume AAs of all people are xenophobic. I’ve never met a more welcoming people. They see you as a fellow black person no matter if you’re from Africa or the Carribean. They have this “we got to stick together” mentality because of their history.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I'd back African-Americans over these new gen Africans any day of the week. Africans move mad arrogant to AAs.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
It’s general American ignorance about Africa. People here think it’s one country. Americans were never big on geography so it’s not surprising.

But I’m surprised that people assume AAs of all people are xenophobic. I’ve never met a more welcoming people. They see you as a fellow black person no matter if you’re from Africa or the Carribean. They have this “we got to stick together” mentality because of their history.

Facts. AAs at their worst are just extremely obnoxious with their pan-Africaness. They're claiming people to their own detriment.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
The average African-American income is $58,000 while in the richest African country, Nigeria, the average yearly income is $5000-$7000.

Pretty sure it's much lower than that.

That said, they're only acting that way because the average Nigerian American is much wealthier than the average African-American by a large margin. Africans in America and benefiting from institutions built for African-Americans then turning around and shitting on them.

The biggest factor of course, is self-selected migration.

That said, AAs have stronger purchasing power than most European countries.

I don’t hate AA’s I go to school with them I eat lunch with them I learn with them I breathe with them just some should learn Africa is not just a mud pile continent but I mainly blame American schools but a lot of AA’s are starting to go to English speaking African countries and learn about Africa as a whole so there’s some good news about that at least

I don’t hate AA’s I go to school with them I eat lunch with them I learn with them I breathe with them just some should learn Africa is not just a mud pile continent but I mainly blame American schools but a lot of AA’s are starting to go to English speaking African countries and learn about Africa as a whole so there’s some good news about that at least
Here’s a video discussing why a lot of AA’s are moving to Africa especially during this time with the police brutality

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alluring

Sayonara
Pretty sure it's much lower than that.

That said, they're only acting that way because the average Nigerian American is much wealthier than the average African-American by a large margin. Africans in America and benefiting from institutions built for African-Americans then turning around and shitting on them.

The biggest factor of course, is self-selected migration.

That said, AAs have stronger purchasing power than most European countries.
It’s probably that high because they put all black ethnicities under african-american including Nigerian-americans and other rich continental african groups.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
It’s probably that high because they put all black ethnicities under african-american including Nigerian-americans and other rich continental african groups.

Yeah, I meant the average Nigerian salary. I think that figure is specifically their middle class. It doesn't include almost half the country which lives in poverty.

Fun fact the richest African in the world is Aliko Dangote born 10 April 1957 is a Nigerian billionaire businessman, who is the founder and chairman of Dangote Group, an industrial conglomerate in Africa. He has an estimated net worth of US$8.3 billion July 2020, making him the 162nd wealthiest person in the world and the richest person in Africa.

Alluring

Sayonara
Fun fact the richest African in the world is Aliko Dangote born 10 April 1957 is a Nigerian billionaire businessman, who is the founder and chairman of Dangote Group, an industrial conglomerate in Africa. He has an estimated net worth of US$8.3 billion July 2020, making him the 162nd wealthiest person in the world and the richest person in Africa.
The thing in Africa is that only a handful of people have all the countries wealth while the majority are stuck in poverty. If everything was more distributed, the overall quality of life would vastly improve.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
My fav comment was
“where your per lion and spear at?”
”its back home in my country. Where’s yours? Oops Massa took it my bad”
:damn:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
AKATA and ZEZAK fighting each others :bell:

giphy.gif

AA are some broken people, that’s why all these successful AA leave there hoods. I used to work at a gas station a long time ago when my hair was long. Saw the most frightening stuff nobody should have to witness on a daily basis in those ghettos. Money was good though. They used to tell me “A-rab go back to you’re own country”:icon lol:

Trending

Latest posts