Black on black crime

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
95B21259-1B00-4CF0-BBCC-8776A4DEC044.png

080BA2FD-BEE8-43D8-8AF1-14F556E0A275.png

8D8AF8DD-254F-4B67-B721-2A54147D9C9C.png

96C0C066-F993-42F4-A333-5CD67A55E436.png

"I'm not complaining I got water." Best comment 2020 LMAO.

In all seriousness though I don't know why AA's hate Africans. They have this "I'm allowed to be racist but you can't be racist toward me." mindset.

In all seriousness though I don't know why AA's hate Africans. They have this "I'm allowed to be racist but you can't be racist toward me." mindset.
I’m guessing bc the history they endured. I mean imagine the only recollection you have is slavery!! 😞 That’s sad but I’m not excusing their behaviour. And they see other African people have their own culture etc that’s not as brutal.

It’s because they have no history literally and their AA icons are rappers that sell drugs and keep messing up their streets instead of fixing their streets but they don’t have that mindset wish we had another Malcom X or Martin Luther King Jr

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
when african americans and other africans fight, i sit back and observe. cause i cant decide who i hate more. probably the other africans. thats why i sit back, cause im not american so cant exactly clap back.

I’m guessing bc the history they endured. I mean imagine the significant recollection you have is slavery!! 😞 That’s sad but I’m not excusing their behaviour.
They’re still Africans so they can still learn their history but they’re to ignorant though you will never see a British African act up like this

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast

AAs don’t hate Africans lol. That’s just some shit you see on the internet. In real life they are cool with Africans. AAs are a very inclusive community, God bless them.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
africans laughing african americans being sold, yet there is nowhere of more opportune to be black than in america. sure slavery sucked, but which group is fighting for basic needs, and whose middle class earns less than those in poverty in the west?

africans busy fighting the wrong people. you may not have been put in shackles, but your land and people were used and abused for just as long

africans laughing african americans being sold, yet there is nowhere of more opportune to be black than in america. sure slavery sucked, but which group is fighting for basic needs, and whose middle class earns less than those in poverty in the west?

africans busy fighting the wrong people. you may not have been put in shackles, but your land and people were used and abused for just as long
Yes sis 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

AAs don’t hate Africans lol. That’s just some shit you see on the internet. In real life they are cool with Africans. AAs are a very inclusive community, God bless them.
Uhm... from my experience they’re alright they might joke about Africa a bit with the stereotypical jokes like Africa is not beautiful Africa’s not modern Africa’s poor and they talk like Africa is one country might make a thread about how modern some African countries are

Trending