black on black crime

Jungle

VIP
Your leaders are getting discontinued by Mahad Salad one by one like its nothing even as I type this. The final game will be between me and Cayr I doubt you will even survive to see it. :ftw9nwa:
They're too dumb too see it qori iyo wax la boobo u sheeg kuwaan kale

Cayr waxa u soo baxay nin cid na garaneynin. Saas ee tahay awooda Fahad u yeeshay kuma riyoon karyo. Iljeex aragti dheer maba lahan lol

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Cayr waxa u soo baxay nin cid na garaneynin. Saas ee tahay awooda Fahad u yeeshay kuma riyoon karyo. Iljeex aragti dheer maba lahan lol
Saleebaan will soon have two Cayr president, Mahad Salaad and Mahad Karate. :mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Wallahi HG must be despised by everyone everyone knows Qoor Qoor is controlled by Fahad and Farmaajo even our resident Chief Hiiraabate has had enough of their lies
Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

guuska uga fuuq darood lil nigga. ur small donkey brain can't comprehend HG internal politics.

Jungle

VIP
guuska uga fuuq darood lil nigga. ur small donkey brain can't comprehend HG internal politics.
Daroodka aad sheegesid maxee tahay? Its clear Mahad Salad benefits only his sub clan sxb.

Xaaji Muuse Suudi said publicly in the Upper House this guy Mahad has to be stopped and that was nearly a year ago. You new to politics section I believe too like a few months there are threads of all this stuff.

You the size of my left nut. Talk politics here and leave your lil boy talk in generals where you came from

Jungle

VIP
i will always either be president or have another HG president, laakiin langaab boons will be under the boot always, eternally under the rule of HG even saruur will get presidency but not u langaabs.
HG xee tahay? In GM all your subs are individual and there is no unified HG. Neither is there Abgaal. Waceysle stand alone. Marexaan, Murusade, Shiiqaal, Dir, Duduble etc are represented in full.

You will never see another Salebaan in that GM state house located in Dhuusomareeb. Cayr are seething at the teeth.

You will set up isbaaro in Cadaado

Daroodka aad sheegesid maxee tahay? Its clear Mahad Salad benefits only his sub clan sxb.

Xaaji Muuse Suudi said publicly in the Upper House this guy Mahad has to be stopped and that was nearly a year ago. You new to politics section I believe too like a few months there are threads of all this stuff.

You the size of my left nut. Talk politics here and leave your lil boy talk in generals where you came from

of course mahad is looking out for his own. who doesn't know that? when sadaaq dropped AAW's boys, cayr were silent. They were the first group to come and show support to him in shiirkole. Politics is bloody, i aint retarded. laakin i don't discuss those things with boon shiisheeye.

HG xee tahay? In GM all your subs are individual and there is no unified HG. Neither is there Abgaal. Waceysle stand alone. Marexaan, Murusade, Shiiqaal, Dir, Duduble etc are represented in full.

You will never see another Salebaan in that GM state house located in Dhuusomareeb. Cayr are seething at the teeth.

You will set up isbaaro in Cadaado

I cleaned up guriceel last time from ASWJ, I can do it again. only three clans matter in GM saleebaan, sacad iyo cayr. The rest are spectators. Enjoy the show.

Jungle

VIP
I cleaned up guriceel last time from ASWJ, I can do it again. only three clans matter in GM saleebaan, sacad iyo cayr. The rest are spectators. Enjoy the show.
What do you mean you cleaned up Guriceel? You was used as a front by farmaajo and whixh is why cayr want you gone lol I cleaned up kulaha war ilaahey yaa yaqaan elaay iyo xawaadle waala gor gor aa meesha lugu shuubay

@TekNiKo jabki culusaay aad u geysateen cayr maanta salebaan aa ku faanaa lol

What do you mean you cleaned up Guriceel? You was used as a front by farmaajo and whixh is why cayr want you gone lol I cleaned up kulaha war ilaahey yaa yaqaan elaay iyo xawaadle waala gor gor aa meesha lugu shuubay

@TekNiKo jabki culusaay aad u geysateen cayr maanta salebaan aa ku faanaa lol

i put marexaan in body bags by the dozens bro. xisaab magalaan.

gorgor iyo amisom are freeing your people from khawrij tho.

Everyone matters in Galmudug. We just not concerned with it at the moment. Remember it was Khaire that created the Galmudug “government” you see in Dhuusomareeb today in just 45 days.

Everyone matters in Galmudug. We just not concerned with it at the moment. Remember it was Khaire that created the Galmudug “government” you see in Dhuusomareeb today in just 45 days.

your people massacred @Jungle 's people in coosweyne bro, ilaahaay ka baaq. when we entered ceelbuur it was a ghost town.

Jungle

VIP
i put marexaan in body bags by the dozens bro. xisaab magalaan.

gorgor iyo amisom are freeing your people from khawrij tho.
Gor Gor hold Xarardheere funny guy lol there is over 2k of them there. This is no secret

your people massacred @Jungle 's people in coosweyne bro, ilaahaay ka baaq. when we entered ceelbuur it was a ghost town.
You never once entered ceel buur lol even the guy with ismaacil is harti abgaal guy Maxamed Sheikh (Wadani) Abaanduulaha Danab iska hadal lama rabo.

The whole of Somalia knows Cosweeyne was an inside job. Mahad salad who was behind the attacks is also the same person trying to assassinate his fellow kinsmen Eddie Murphy

Gor Gor hold Xarardheere funny guy lol there is over 2k of them there. This is no secret

You never once entered ceel buur lol even the guy with ismaacil is harti abgaal guy Maxamed Sheikh (Wadani) Abaanduulaha Danab iska hadal lama rabo.

xaradheere is held by saleebaan. amisom ku nool dameer you can't free ur lands without us.

laakiin i should probably lay off abgaal, i have my doubts about u, all u do on this site is suck off dooroo.

Jungle

VIP
xaradheere is held by saleebaan. amisom ku nool dameer you can't free ur lands without us.

laakiin i should probably lay off abgaal, i have my doubts about u, all u do on this site is suck off dooroo.
Hg are Abgaal ku nool then eboow. If Hasan didn't win the election where would you be today? Return of Farmaajo? Deni , Kheyre? Tbf you salebaan would still be used as K9 by those presidents lol Abgaal Cismaan u mahad celi waryaa

X.dheere is held by gor gor well known hadal kama jiro

Hg are Abgaal ku nool then eboow. If Hasan didn't win the election where would you be today? Return of Farmaajo? Deni , Kheyre? Tbf you salebaan would still be used as K9 by those presidents lol Abgaal Cismaan u mahad celi waryaa

X.dheere is held by gor gor well known hadal kama jiro

it was HG Rooble and Saddaq that ousted Xaarmaajo.

it was was HG that made sayid baree die in a foreign toilet.

you would be similar to raxanweyne without us naaya.