Black muslimah going in on Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're going to compare a wartorn shithole to a stable country? What accomplishments are you expecting from Somalia.

Besides, most black majority countries on earth suffer from high levels of poverty, crime, and corruption. What does that say about your people? You sit there puffing your chest over doing better than shitholes like Somalia, and yet compared to most of the world you're at the bottom. You're the one guy in class who's dumber than most of his classmates but makes a point out of doing better than the handicapped kid sitting in the corner. :farmajoyaab:

What accomplishments do I expect? How about keeping black people out of ur mouths? For a people that u have limited interaction with u sure have a lot to say. Too many if you all seems to think that talking shit about blacks somehow eases your own shitty situation. Most of us didn't know u exist until a yr ur two ago.

And ER....i was top of my engineering class which had whites, asians and blacks.

I get ur point though.

Merca

Inactive.
What accomplishments do I expect? How about keeping black people out of ur mouths? For a people that u have limited interaction with u sure have a lot to say. Too many if you all seems to think that talking shit about blacks somehow eases your own shitty situation. Most of us didn't know u exist until a yr ur two ago.

And ER....i was top of my engineering class which had whites, asians and blacks.

I get ur point though.
Continue to live brudda. You care too much of what Somalis think of you and 'your people'. Believe me, you writing these idiotic comments won't change the mentality of these racist Somalis. Don't take the internet and its' trolls too seriously.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

I get ur point though.

I don't care about Black people, neither do most Somalis. There's always a loud minority in every community.

The problem with the things you say about Somalis is that it's a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black. There's a reason behind why Black people are universally regarded as poor, needy, violent and not so intelligent. So insulting Somalis with these traits, as if you don't carry the same stereotypes with you, makes no sense.

Why so you guys insist on destroying our rep everywhere with everyone

Is being known as racist, loud, obnoxious hateful really something you would subject yourself and other innocent somalis to for the sake of a few cheap laughs and trolling points?

I don't care about Black people, neither do most Somalis. There's always a loud minority in every community.

The problem with the things you say about Somalis is that it's a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black. There's a reason behind why Black people are universally regarded as poor, needy, violent and not so intelligent. So insulting Somalis with these traits, as if you do
what!?

Nigga how the pluck u able to seriously make a statement like that last one with a straight face? U and ur keyboard must be dyslexic to chat that kinda reverse fockery.

You meant that shit the other way around right?

Look I got no beef with you just get the pluck out the way....hush... and shrapnel won't find its mark in ur throat.

Chunkz

Fake chunks
Since you didn't understand English I will say it ur language. oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga.

if he doesn't get it now then I don't know what will:farmajoyaab:.
@iyandi 's best poem:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Nigga how the pluck u able to seriously make a statement like that last one with a straight face? U and ur keyboard must be dyslexic to chat that kinda reverse fockery.

Look I got no beef with you just get the pluck out the way....hush... and shrapnel won't find its mark in ur throat.

What are you not understandning? Criminality and degeneracy are traits often associated with Black people, and yes, these traits are associated with Somalis as well. That's not even my point. My point is these insults would make more sense coming from a group of people who are not associated with these traits themselves.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

If you didn’t care about what us “somalians” think or say you sir would be doing something more important with your life maybe looking for a girlfriend :kanyeshrug: instead of arguing with a bunch of cucks now who’s really obsessed:mybusiness:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
If you didn’t care about what us “somalians” think or say you sir would be doing something more important with your life maybe looking for a girlfriend :kanyeshrug: instead of arguing with a bunch of cucks now who’s really obsessed:mybusiness:
Madow like you always seek affirmation from somalis kind of like that black muslimah anyways iyandi go to www.thecoli.com i think that would suit you more instead of having to argue with brain dead qabilists and supremacists :ufdup:

What are you not understandning? Criminality and degeneracy are traits often associated with Black people, and yes, these traits are associated with Somalis as well. That's not even my point. My point is these insults would make more sense coming from a group of people who are not associated with these traits themselves.

...and I'm saying that the audience for those sentiments should be your people. It rings hollow and disengenuous trying to put that in my face. You will have to be blind deaf and dumb to not notice ur peoples talking points about blacks....it's every where.

It takes something awful in the head to know how Somalians are perceived and also knowing their real struggles and yet They seem to have an affinity for the talking points of stormfront and have actually taken it beyond....most anyway.

But all of this is moot as the horses have already left the barn and more and more of us go on a war footing to match your intensity of the Somalians. Hopefully the girl in the vid sees that as the whordes of degenerates descend.....hopefully Idris as well cuz no way he could have avoided the avalanche of filth from the Somalian degenerates either.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
...and I'm saying that the audience for those sentiments should be your people. It rings hollow and disengenuous trying to put that in my face. You will have to be blind deaf and dumb to not notice ur peoples talking points about blacks....it's every where.

It takes something awful in the head to know how Somalians are perceived and also knowing their real struggles and yet They seem to have an affinity for the talking points of stormfront and have actually taken it beyond....most anyway.

But all of this is moot as the horses have already left the barn and more and more of us go on a war footing to match your intensity of the Somalians. Hopefully the girl in the vid sees that as the whordes of degenerates descend.....hopefully Idris as well cuz no way he could have avoided the avalanche of filth from the Somalian degenerates either.

You think most Somalis spend their days spreading racist talking points on the internet? Most don't even pay attention to you people, we have our own issues to worry about. Stop worrying about loud minorities on the internet.

I have aimed these exact sentiments at Somalis with delusions of grandeur before, but now i'm aiming them at you. How are you any different? Calling us savages and degenerates, while simultaneously knowing that your people are perceived that way as well. I don't know if this is your lack of self awareness, or if you're trying to fight fire with fire. Either way it makes you look foolish.

Why does it feel like all these youtubers discussing racism use the same language, same argument, sounding very sheepish and inauthentic. Jordan Peterson puts it best, Many of us use other ppl's ideas/arguments as our own to avoid the uncomfortable feeling of our own authentic ideas being attacked and also since its easier to hide behind other ppls ideas since they are already widely accepted.

At 14:31 when she says Europeans taught us to hate African features, this is a lazy copy-paste of black american and Caribbean people's history on Somali people's attitude to foreign looks/features. She uses the same argument as the Somali SJW apologist's to paint us as victims so as to justify the racism done by Somalis. "We were colonized/enslaved by whites/arab and taught to hate African features." is a common argument you'll hear. Human's will always find a way to divide themselves, whether in the same country or same village, we all possess the ability to be hate each other.

Last edited:

ExcessFame

True Villain
Black SJW ethnicity tag are somalis black 23andMe results why wear hijab blacktwitter

:nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl:
1460350513132.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts