Black muslimah going in on Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been confirmed its @waraabe

img_3423-jpg.17441

That girl's reaction is literally :bell:

VIP
i don't speak that walla walla ch*t....speak english mordifacka!

How much of a loser do you have to be to be a member on a somali discussion board just to hate
You're a Jamaican and you probably worship that Ethiopian raw meat eater Haile Selassie. I know you guys worship him but he looked down on blacks it's ironic.

I almost died of laughter when i found out alot of Jamaicans worshipped sellassie. What does Ethiopia have to do with west african slaves who were brought to the americas? Retards.

You're a Jamaican and you probably worship that Ethiopian raw meat eater Haile Selassie. I know you guys worship him but he looked down on blacks it's ironic.

nigga you've been eating too many over-ripe bananas.....first i'm not jamaica....there are dozens of islands in the caribbean you ignoramous....second a small group of rastafarians in the 1970s held selassie in reverence....the vast majority of the population don't give two sh*ts about selassie. Now compare that to 100% somalis worshipping an arab and willing to give their lives for him. Again rich!

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
That chick in the video better knuckle up and recognize that

oh so you are making a claim for being a legitimate refugee...as opposed to those illegitimate ones? How phucking rich? Nigga refugees are a testimony to a country as a whole. The fack that you are claiming legitimacy makes you even more phucking pathetic. Fix up your phucking country and stay the phuck there.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:. You are an ECONOMIC Migrant. Before the war occurred somalis rarely ever migrated to the western world cus we didn't need to you dumbass. Somalis have an legitimate reason being here especially in the UK. What do you jamacians have. Also stopped talking shit like you'really white and have a say. Ur a , you are at the bottom of the western social hierarchy :mjlol:. For every somali in the UK there is like 5 jamacians. What reason do they have being here huh. No war, no famine. Am positively sure the british dumped you on some island in the Caribbeans. Yet you are flocking to the UK in droves. your country is an complete shithole you no excusable reason to justify your presence and what do you as uk citizens. I forget just crime. Literally Jamacians are known to just be criminals. It is now intertwined with your identity you stupid f*ck. :russ: 'Fix up your phucking country and stay the phuck there'

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:. You are an ECONOMIC Migrant. Before the war occur somalis rarely ever migrated to the western world cus we didn't need to you dumbass. Somalis have an legitimate reason being here especially in the UK. What do you jamacians have. Also stopped talking shit like you'really white and have a say. Ur a , you are at the bottom of the western social hierarchy :mjlol:. For every somali in the UK there is like 5 jamacians. What reason do they have being here huh. No war, no famine. Am positively sure the british dumped you on some island in the Caribbeans. Yet you are flocking to the UK in droves. your country is an complete shithole you no excusable reason to justify your presence and what do you as uk citizens. I forget just crime. Literally Jamacians are known to just be criminals. It is new intertwined with your identity you stupid f*ck. :russ: 'Fix up your phucking country and stay the phuck there'

Listen to the prick....basically making a case for being a better beggar than others. "i'm a more legit beggar than jamaicans!" Really Nigga?

Again i'm not a jamaican but they are wayyy more accomplished than somalis could ever be. And at least jamaica is still a functioning society....somalia by contrast is phucking latrine hole by contrast.

And what's your phucking excuse.. oh yeah...too many degenerates...I mean how talentless does a population have to be to destroy their own country.

Keo

VIP
How much of a loser do you have to be to be a member on a somali discussion board just to hate

I almost died of laughter when i found out alot of Jamaicans worshipped sellassie. What does Ethiopia have to do with west african slaves who were brought to the americas? Retards.
They think he was a hero for Africa because they never been colonised or some shit lol

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Listen to the prick....basically making a case for being a better beggar than others. "i'm a more legit beggar than jamaicans!" Really Nigga?

Again i'm not a jamaican but they are wayyy more accomplished than somalis could ever be. And at least jamaica is still a functioning society....somalia by contrast is phucking latrine hole by contrast.

And what's your phucking excuse.. oh yeah...too many degenerates...I mean how talentless does a population have to be to destroy their own country.
Do you call this being accomplished

rasta_468x337.jpg

Professor

Loool now ur not jamacian okay. Loool. I can assure when it comes to athletes and musicians the ur more accomplished the us. But when it comes to generally living in the UK you people are on the same level as us. Yet you have had a literally 40 year head start. What did you achieve, nothing at all in your time here and I can assure we will become far more accomplished then you in the next twenty years in the UK. Naturally we are going to be in a negative position when we have been here for around twenty years as first generation migrants and yet you said we are both in begger position. However we haven't had time to really establish ourselves such as you and we are already on you same level.

Caribbeans have achieved jack shit you stupid dumb f*ck. Yet you are the one who has to crusade against some foriegn peonly who don't give two fucks about your people. How insecure must you be to feel angered at the remarks of strangers online go jump off a bridge u dumbass.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

What are you? Haitian? Go eat raw daanyeer meat

Loool now ur not jamacian okay. Loool. I can assure when it comes to athletes and musicians the ur more accomplished the us. But when it comes to generally living in the UK you people are on the same level as us. Yet you have had a literally 40 year head start. What did you achieve, nothing at all in your time here and I can assure we will become far more accomplished then you in the next twenty years in the UK. Naturally we are going to be in a negative position when we have been here for around twenty years as first generation migrants and yet you said we are both in begger position. However we haven't had time to really establish ourselves such as you and we are already on you same level.

Caribbeans have achieved jack shit you stupid dumb f*ck. Yet you are the one who has to crusade against some foriegn peonly who don't give two fucks about your people. How insecure must you be to feel angered at the remarks of strangers online go jump off a bridge u dumbass.

Yeah yeah yeah....just give you some time. Nigga you had centuries in ur own phucking country and you've moved the needle backwards. Now all of a sudden you will become achievers. ....You'll become drs and lawyers and pillars of societies whever you are.

You will abandon welfare, you will stop sitting on your arse all day chewing khat and breeding like rabbits. u will abandon terrorism and trying to hurt the same people who rescue you ungrateful basterds from the hell that you've built.

nigga I'm willing to take that bet. The news from places like Canada and Sweden and the us says otherwise....the trajectory is that you will remain leeches and a pox on these countries.

Somalia is definition of a country of degenerates and the evidence shows that u can take the savage from the filthy dust but u cannot take.... u know the rest.

All East Africans say rude stuff but Maddow people only come for us, They only hate on us. They only make videos about us looool

They're obsessed. :ehh:

@iyandi are you on Ethiopian, Sudanese forums tackling hate or its only us Somalis you admire ?

Merca

Inactive.
The comments though. Some are just proving her f point.

I'm also sick of these attention seeking idiots. Live your life and stop letting other people dictate your happiness. Gosh.

Somalis are always the ones who welcome converts the most btw! And I've NEVER met any Somalis who have had racist opinions on other blacks (except on toxic sites). It's fine that West Africans and other black people make fun of OUR facial features, like "big forehead", "skinny" etc. but say anything back and then you're a racist lmao.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

So you're going to compare a wartorn shithole to a stable country? What accomplishments are you expecting from Somalia.

Besides, most black majority countries on earth suffer from high levels of poverty, crime, and corruption. What does that say about your people? You sit there puffing your chest over doing better than shitholes like Somalia, and yet compared to most of the world you're at the bottom. You're the one guy in class who's dumber than most of his classmates but makes a point out of doing better than the handicapped kid sitting in the corner. :farmajoyaab:

Professor

Yeah yeah yeah....just give you some time. Nigga you had centuries in ur own phucking country and you've moved the needle backwards. Now all of a sudden you will become achievers. ....You'll become drs and lawyers and pillars of societies whever you are.

You will abandon welfare, you will stop sitting on your arse all day chewing khat and breeding like rabbits. u will abandon terrorism and trying to hurt the same people who rescue you ungrateful basterds from the hell that you've built.

nigga I'm willing to take that bet. The news from places like Canada and Sweden and the us says otherwise....the trajectory is that you will remain leeches and a pox on these countries.

Somalia is definition of a country of degenerates and the evidence shows that u can take the savage from the filthy dust but u cannot take.... u know the rest.
Since you didn't understand English I will say it ur language. oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga.

if he doesn't get it now then I don't know what will:farmajoyaab:.

Since you didn't understand English I will say it is in ur language. oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga.

if he doesn't get it now then I don't what will:farmajoyaab:.

No saaxiib you let him/her get to you :ftw9nwa:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Get back to the plantation you niglet @iyadi you are slaves to the white man and our ancestors fought them for centuries

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Since you didn't understand English I will say it ur language. oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga.

if he doesn't get it now then I don't know what will:farmajoyaab:.
This is probably a really bad time to bring this up but every time I see ooga booga written on this website I can only think of this
:mjcry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.