Black muslimah going in on Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Not in an inflated raft!

De phuck is this 20 questions. Nigga i'm here....ok....and i didn't have to get into a sinking raft like wtf.

View attachment 31123
Well your ancestors were brought in this
slave_ship_jackson.jpg
inline-slave-trade-infographic-7368885460-550b83c0a8-o.jpg

I just asked a question and why do you have to mention people who risk their life's to get better opportunities. Dude you're not normal since when do you start answering questions bringing people's life into this. :camby:

You mean there is a line....and i crossed it....could there be a line going the other way too yuh think?

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
nigga you coming at me with boat pictures? You really want to come for me with pictures of slave ships 500 years ago when i can show you somalis stacked like rats on rikity boats last week? You phuckers are truly yellow school bus special.
:russ: more west africans migrate illegally on those boat then somalis you dumbfuck . Your west african cousin are the usually suspect on those boat you fucking slave :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:. Somalis are one of the only legitimate refugees to the western world you stupid .
Screenshot_2017-09-30-18-20-25.png
I can find more sources but countries such Gambia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone have more migrants then somalia.

how ironic....chaaa!
let's make a deal then....you stop talking about black people and they will stop talking about you.....blacks can then go back to addressing the important issues in their community and you can go back to figuring out how you became a country of refugees climbing on each other's back to get out of your shithole country to go begging food and shelter all over the world.

Deal????
Chaaa? :shookgabre:
Wax nijirian ah baa luuqena so gaalay jaw
wsG7rZ.gif

This is how it goes kids:

Arab Muslims look down on Pakistanis

Pakistani Muslims look down on Somalis

Somali Muslims look down on West Africans

West African Muslims look down on ... well I'm not sure who they look down on, but they certainly beat the shit out of all the rest combined to the point where polite and well bred kids from good homes have to act like hoodrats to survive in the streets.

This whole ummah concept is bunk. We're all assholes. Not one decent race in the lot of them.

This girl needs to stfu! Madoows are racist towards Somalis. Look at the racism that Somalis face in South Africa from their own "African brothers and sisters".

These SJWs need to wake up and smell the damn qaxwo that's brewing. Madoows don't like us Somalis.
Yup. It goes both ways, but they never wanna acknowledge their hand in it as well. The best thing is for neither side to generalize each other. There are bad people in every ethnic group.

That chick in the video better knuckle up and recognize that
:russ: more west africans migrate illegally on those boat then somalis you dumbfuck . Your west african cousin are the usually suspect on those boat you fucking slave :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:. Somalis are one of the only legitimate refugees to the western world you stupid .View attachment 31131 I can find more sources but countries such Gambia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone have more migrants then somalia.

oh so you are making a claim for being a legitimate refugee...as opposed to those illegitimate ones? How phucking rich? Nigga refugees are a testimony to a country as a whole. The fack that you are claiming legitimacy makes you even more phucking pathetic. Fix up your phucking country and stay the phuck there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending