Black muslimah going in on Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Its been confirmed its @waraabe

img_3423-jpg.17441
Nah no way it's warabe. Gabiley boss always post in Toronto rap videos trust me it's @Yung Mali

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Not in an inflated raft!

De phuck is this 20 questions. Nigga i'm here....ok....and i didn't have to get into a sinking raft like wtf.

View attachment 31123
I just asked a question and why do you have to mention people who risk their life's to get better opportunities. Dude you're not normal since when do you start answering questions bringing people's life into this. :camby:

how ironic....chaaa!
let's make a deal then....you stop talking about black people and they will stop talking about you.....blacks can then go back to addressing the important issues in their community and you can go back to figuring out how you became a country of refugees climbing on each other's back to get out of your shithole country to go begging food and shelter all over the world.

Deal????

Lol, you mad? I'd rather be from a starving shithole than a country that has a racial hierarchy like most of the Caribbean. That's why Indians/Chinese run your crappy island nation while you idiots dance on each other like animals. Those dance hall videos make me want to vomit, your people act like fucking beasts

BANTU

+op MVLI
Lol, you mad? I'd rather be from a starving shithole than a country that has a racial hierarchy like most of the Caribbean. That's why Indians/Chinese run your crappy island nation while you idiots dance on each other like animals. Those dance hall videos make me want to vomit, your people act like fucking beasts
Racial hierarchy or clan fiefdoms? Which is better? :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending