Black muslimah going in on Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0778.jpg

@Yahya Liban-Lewis you need to chill:farole:

This woman is pathetic, these swine need to stop talking about us and speak about the terrible state of their community. Black men marrying out in droves, and the women having a 70%+ out of wedlock babies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Madoows are really racist towards Somalis. But if we are racist towards them it's self hate? South Africans lynching Somali business owners a form of self hate?

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
We're not racist

But very ignorant
You can call out AA's as well if you think Madow is a insult, They call each other Nappy among the community as an insult
Madow isn't a insult, what's insulting is that people take it as one when it just means someone who's kinky haired. Somali people use labels like that, we call people with soft hair "Timo jileec" people with red teeth "ilka case" and stuff like that :manny:
70% of the Somali population in Somalia has dark skin and curly hair, but we still call each other "Dhuxul" and "Madow" what makes you think that Somalis won't call someone that looks like her those words?

We're just very ignorant and don't acknowledge it
But calling us racist is a stretch :tacky:

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Poor girl....doesn't she realize that she is talking about a community that destroyed their own country....that degenerates abound in this community?

Girl you were enlightened so you better drop this cumbaya bs.....muslim or not.
Why are you here if you see us as a failed community? I still don't understand what you get out of being here. Orod bax and create a forum for jamaicans:camby:

This woman is pathetic, these swine need to stop talking about us and speak about the terrible state of their community. Black men marrying out in droves, and the women having a 70%+ out of wedlock babies.

how ironic....chaaa!
let's make a deal then....you stop talking about black people and they will stop talking about you.....blacks can then go back to addressing the important issues in their community and you can go back to figuring out how you became a country of refugees climbing on each other's back to get out of your shithole country to go begging food and shelter all over the world.

Deal????

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
how ironic....chaaa!
let's make a deal then....you stop talking about black people and they will stop talking about you.....blacks can then go back to addressing the important issues in their community and you can go back to figuring out how you became a country of refugees climbing on each other's back to get out of your shithole country to go begging food and shelter all over the world.

Deal????
Are you really a male?:trumpsmirk:

Why are you here if you see us as a failed community? I still don't understand what you get out of being here. Orod bax and create a forum for jamaicans:camby:

Doesn't matter where the forum if you are talking about black people then you are talking about me...so i'm a stakeholder. Capiche? Plus i was invited here by a somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending