Black muslimah going in on Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

upload_2017-9-30_9-40-21.jpeg

"If I had known fucking one somali girl would ruin somalis I wouldn't have done it"
-Mudane Idris

Apollo

VIP
Most Somalis are not racist.

Although racism against Bantus and Habeshas is the most common. Other kinds of racisms are rare to nonexistent.

How is jereer (the bases of the entire video) a bad word? Jereer litterly means hard hair, is that a lie? People of west African descent tend to have kinky/jereer hair. You choose to view kinky/jereer hair as a negative, we're just calling it what it is.
Indayor is also not an insult but a description. Chines/japs do have small eyes, call a spade a spade man. Take it up with god for giving you hard hair and small eyes, we're just calling it what it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
This girl needs to stfu! Madoows are racist towards Somalis. Look at the racism that Somalis face in South Africa from their own "African brothers and sisters".

These SJWs need to wake up and smell the damn qaxwo that's brewing. Madoows don't like us Somalis.

How is jereer (the bases of the entire video) a bad word? Jereer litterly means hard hair, is that a lie? People of west African descent tend to have kinky/jereer hair. You choose to view kinky/jereer hair as a negative, we're just calling it what it is.
Indayor is also not an insult but a description. Chines/japs do have small eyes, call a spade as spade man. Take it up with god for give if you hard hair and small eyes, we're just calling it what it is.
a hawiye who gets it ?!

Yet another Madow with somali obsession:francis: kulaha cadaaans taught you this lol, only if she knew that even a random geeljire looks down on cadaaans :heh: somalis will never accept let that stick in your head nacaalaa fat

Apollo

VIP
Indayor is also not an insult but a description. Chines/japs do have small eyes, call a spade as spade man. Take it up with god for give if you hard hair and small eyes, we're just calling it what it is.

I hate the word Madow.

Somalis should use Bantu instead. It's more accurate. Luckily the term Bantu has been catching on.

This girl needs to stfu! Madoows are racist towards Somalis. Look at the racism that Somalis face in South Africa from their own "African brothers and sisters".

These SJWs need to wake up and smell the damn qaxwo that's brewing. Madoows don't like us Somalis.
Sjws aren't humans
if you meet them in real life they are literally all the weird people you avoided when you were young

Let's be honest, these south african xoolo hate all africans doing well in their land, it's not exclusively Somali people. Look at all the Nigerians they killed as well. Sorry, but sub-Saharans are player haters:sass1:

Let's be honest, these south african xoolo hate all africans doing well in their land, it's not exclusively Somali people. Look at all the Nigerians they killed as well. Sorry, but sub-Saharans are player haters:sass1:

I know but i'm just saying this madoow girl (who turns me on :hmm:) has the unmitigated gall to say Somalis are racist towards blacks when in reality, blacks are racist towards Somalis as well!

I know but i'm just saying this madoow girl (who turns me on :hmm:) has the unmitigated gall to say Somalis are racist towards blacks when in reality, blacks are racist towards Somalis as well!

Is this really prevalent with the youth in todays society? I understand odeyaals lack of knowledge, but there is no excuse for us young generation ti act like this. I have friends from different african diaspora, but we have no issues. I refuse to belive that people act like this in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts