Black muslimah going in on Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's tagging #somali in all her pictures, which proves that she wishes that she was somali. lol But somalis were not accepting of her and now she's butthurt.

She has a nice face and is curvy but it doesn't count because she's too large. If she lost weight whilst keeping her curves I think she'd be a solid 9/10.
very accurate
she needs to lose like 40 thousand and she would be a cutie still
but she is still a obsessed Madow

Yasssss! The Great Kong! Magnificent beast! I'll take it. I know you all like pictures but sound with it is the icing on the cake. Its missing the sound.

For example without the sound one would have missed out on the beautiful harmony being made by this somali hoyoo and her arab master.

This was done to her not her land but in another while you lowly will always be treated like a 5th class citizen by your white masters in YOUR OWN LANDS. Get off our site you insecure loser. This same humiliation are subjected to you in your lands ALL over the world.

I use to follow this her on insta and SHE claimed that she was Somali. She posted a mini story about her on a Muslim page. She is lost and needs severe help to be calling herself a Caribbean now. Acudubilah.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Yasssss! The Great Kong! Magnificent beast! I'll take it. I know you all like pictures but sound with it is the icing on the cake. Its missing the sound.

For example without the sound one would have missed out on the beautiful harmony being made by this somali hoyoo and her arab master.

How does one person have this much free time?
The Somalis responding to you and taking your bait are equally reprehensible, but at least they're on a Somali forum.
What possible reason do you have to be wasting your time engaging the users here?
Indulging them with insults about how you think you're better than us and that we are beneath you.
Say you win your little argument. Then what?
You go back to your life feeling that little bit more proud about yourself? What a sad life.

Has shitposting gone too far?

@ iyandi.....Somalis in their darkest hour still maintained to be the richest ethnic group in east and southern Africa.That should tell you something.Moreova Somalia still reeling from recent difficulties continues to make great strides. Look these links:

http://www.roguechiefs.com/2012/som...s-are-already-africas-small-kings-and-queens/

whats amazing which otha blacks deny to their teeth is this obsession with Somalis.The vulgarity of these blacks mainly toward Somalis is uncalled for.they getting mad with Madow which is nothing more than kinky or nappy which they thmslvs use against each otha along with the word nigga, but what they saying about us on every given opportunity is beyond the limits and worse they always the ones complaining, call it waving the usual black victim card to silence you while sucking like a snake. Hasha geela cuntee cabaada.

and this link too:

Last edited:
she said modt of her friends don't see it as negative
She said some of her friends told her it could be used in a bad or normal context. But my main issue is the ones who lied to her and said the word "adoon" means black slave, when it really has nothing to do with colour but just means slave...

@ iyandi.....Somalis in their darkest hour still maintained to be the richest ethnic group in east and southern Africa.That should tell you something.Moreova Somalia still reeling from recent difficulties continues to make great strides. Look these links:

http://www.roguechiefs.com/2012/som...s-are-already-africas-small-kings-and-queens/

whats amazing which otha blacks deny to their teeth is this obsession with Somalis.The vulgarity of these blacks mainly toward Somalis is uncalled for.they getting mad with Madow which is nothing more than kinky or nappy which they thmslvs use against each otha along with the word nigga, but what they saying about us on every given opportunity is beyond the limits and worse they always the ones complaining, call it waving the usual black victim card to silence you while sucking like a snake. Hasha geela cuntee cabaada.

and this link too:

The bantus have been oppressed for thousands of years by Asians, Arabs and Whites and because they fear to fight back their oppressors they want to instead find someone else the bantus can oppress. The thing is though, they picked the wrong group, because Somalis will NEVER allow themselves to be oppressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts