Black model Jodie Turner-Smith stars as 16th-century Queen of England Anne Boleyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame the cadaan producers. They are too lazy to create interesting and creative storylines about black history or black people. Instead, the easier option is to get a token black actress in a role that should be reserved for a white person. I have no problem with black people playing white characters btw as long as these characters are fiction. But playing a real white historical figure is stupid. Also, they've overdone the tudor dramas. Enough is enough.

I think it would have been really creative if they used the King Henry Vlll and Anne boleyn story line in an African kingdom setting. Far removed from the actual historical characters, example, different names, nation, culture ect. But a similar story line in a sense that it is a about a mad paranoid king obsessed with having a male heir who chops his wives heads off.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Personally, I couldn’t careless. But you will not catch me booty clapping for whites and being outraged on their behalf like some of yall are doing.

How yall look being outraged on behalf of whites over some BS that doesn’t even concern you.

giphy.gif

Personally, I couldn’t careless. But you will not catch me booty clapping for whites and being outraged on their behalf like some of yall are doing.

How yall look being outraged on behalf of whites over some BS that doesn’t even concern you.

giphy.gif

Lool, you actually have a point. Shaaqo l'aan behavior.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So that gives Bantus with wide noses the size of car to steal historical roles? It’s called Blackwashing
lol, you’re so mad as if they’re stealing this role directly from your hooyo. It’s bad but stop caping for whites.

you also wouldn’t say this to a bantu person, they’d probably snap your twig arms.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

giphy.gif
exactly, you can acknowledge it’s wrong without having to attack this woman or doing anything more. It’s not your problem. White people don’t need any help with hating on blacks, they’ve got it covered :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending