Black lives matter petition

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
We have no interest in you so mentioning your age is kind of irrelevant but you claimed North Americans ( a large swath of people with so many regional variations collectively sounded uncivilized).
:mjlol: Are we to assume that you sound like a 19th C chimney sweep or Oliver Twist (since you're a kid)?
That's Cockney what's wrong with that.

At least we don't eat Alligators la howla

Invader

Many Americans speak like they're in the 2th grade. Their grammar is really poor.
Imagine calling an Aubergine an Eggplant.

:mjlol: How is it shaped or tastes like an Egg

What makes me feel alienated from the Yankees is that they call trousers 'pants' la howla weird behaviour:damn:

Many Americans speak like they're in the 2th grade. Their grammar is really poor.

With such bad oral skills i wonder how they even use smartphones or navigate through other technological devices.

Such as setting up an internet connection to your device.

Taking screenshots etc

They probably pay someone to do it.

Americans wa xoolo

:ileycry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That's Cockney what's wrong with that.

At least we don't eat Alligators la howla

That accent is a general preference of yours. And I haven't met many people who eat alligator either. You realize that all of Canada + US isn't some Louisiana Bayou. That Chicago restaurant (with it's game meat) isn't the norm. However, Haggis is a regional delicacy of yours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:mjlol: The point I was trying to make is that you were generalizing so I claimed you sounded like the working class from a bygone era (speaking cockney).

Invader

That accent is a general preference of yours. And I haven't met many people who eat alligator either. You realize that all of Canada + US isn't some Louisiana Buoy. That restaurant isn't the norm. However, Haggis is a regional delicacy of yours.

:mjlol: The point I was trying to make is that you were generalizing so I claimed you sounded like the working class from a bygone era (speaking cockney).
Scotland's delicacy is Haggis.:susp:

Fish and Chips is our special dish :salute:

Cockney isn't bad and has a lot of culture in it. Many American Actors are jealous and want to imitate it

The only people I respect in America is the Cajuns,Acadians and Native Americans baas:mjlaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Scotland's delicacy is Haggis.:susp:

Fish and Chips is our special dish :salute:

Cockney isn't bad and has a lot of culture in it. Many American Actors are jealous and want to imitate it

The only people I respect in America is the Cajuns,Acadians and Native Americans baas:mjlaugh:

I was speaking of the UK. Fish and Chips are bland. It's actually not English at all. Fried fish is Yahud and Potatoes are from the Americas. So your national dish is flavourless combo of imports. :mjlol:

Acadians as in Maritime Canadians, is it because they sound slightly more familiar to you? :lol:

Invader

I was speaking of the UK. Fish and Chips are bland. It's actually not English at all. Fried fish is Yahud and Potatoes are from the Americas. So your national dish is flavourless combo of imports. :mjlol:

Acadians as in Maritime Canadians, is it because they sound slightly more familiar to you? :lol:
Same thing with America.

Sausages from the Germans
Pizza from the Italians

Acadians from Maine and New Hampshire.

Trending