Black Libyans discussing being called "Abeed" by Arab Libyans

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

Wallahi this got me teary-eyed. It doesn't matter if your ancestors where enslaved or not, to Arabs the skin color black is synonymous with slave, it is literally what they call all black people. :mjcry:

iTOV8qS.png

ww.png

sYqskW0.png

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Really sad. If there’s a group of people I feel sorry for it has to be them. Being disrespected in their own country smh

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
This is what happens when u have no power, they need to take over Libya and put the mutts in chains, that would solve there issue instead of crying about it.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Most of the black people in Libya aren't descendants from slavery, they are mostly of Toubou origin. A nomadic Muslim ethnic group that spans Libya, Chad and Sudan.

These people are being called Abeed because Slave is synonymous with skin color. It is why some Somalis get called that in Egypt and the Gulf.
God help them, but I can't help feeling like you're using their suffering as some twisted form of trolling, like it's a game to score against the pro-arab trolls on this forum.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Libya is a shithole, I can't wait until the U.S decides to destroy it, I will be willing to dance on Libyans graves. Insha-Allah

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
God help them, but I can't help feeling like you're using their suffering as some twisted form of trolling, like it's a game to score against the pro-arab trolls on this forum.

nah I'm not subhanallah, I joke around with lighthearted stuff not something like this.

This is what happens when u have no power, they need to take over Libya and put the mutts in chains, that would solve there issue instead of crying about it.
Them being ~7% of the population explains the lack of power. People should fight to change their shitty conditions, but what you suggest is too unrealistic.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Wallahi this got me teary-eyed. It doesn't matter if your ancestors where enslaved or not, to Arabs the skin color black is synonymous with slave, it is literally what they call all black people. :mjcry:

View attachment 125559

View attachment 125560

View attachment 125562
The second tweet says “Al Kalimat”, which means “a word” in arabic. For those of you none arabic speakers :silanyolaugh:

I can’t believe I understood a whole arabic tweet word for word, I guess I’ll be joining the akh movement now :fittytousand:

Now that I’ve found my ancestral birth rite language, don’t hesitate to ask me to translate some arab stuff for you :yacadiim:

@Cyrus, I’m ready for my initiation ya ukhti

Why is dark skin associated with being slave
Wtf plenty of white North africans are descendents of slaves including all these bastard blue eye libyans/egyptians

The second tweet says “Al Kalimat”, which means “a word” in arabic. For those of you none arabic speakers :silanyolaugh:

I can’t believe I understood a whole arabic tweet word for word, I guess I’ll be joining the akh movement now :fittytousand:

Now that I’ve found my ancestral birth rite language, don’t hesitate to ask me to translate some arab stuff for you :yacadiim:

@Cyrus, I’m ready for my initiation ya ukhti
f*ck North Africans they use to call my cousin zingy which means the n word in Arabic.

Why is dark skin associated with being slave
Wtf plenty of white North africans are descendents of slaves including all these bastard blue eye libyans/egyptians
Half of Egypt/Libya is dark skinned, they are a similar skin tone to Somali people especially in the south.

Trending