Black lesbian is new mayor for chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Something I've noticed about American politics is, whenever a black person becomes a mayor of a city, the standard of life for black people in that city, drops massively. Just look at Detroit.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Something I've noticed about American politics is, whenever a black person becomes a mayor of a city, the standard of life for black people in that city, drops massively. Just look at Detroit.

Arma

Am glad we agree the world without White people is a problem. loooooooooooool

I am sure there are plenty of eligble Black men for this role. America is too strong on identity politics, and black women are a bigger beneficiary of it. Even in the UK Black female MPs are overrepresented. Before, the token negro would be a Black male, but in an increasingly progressive world a woman of colour is more of a symbol of progress than a straight black man.

Conservative or traditional cadaana women will support a white man first and a white woman second. Likewise Cadaan progressives will back a 'non-cis' woman of colour or cadaan woman before they back a straight black man.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
upload_2019-4-3_11-8-4.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am sure there are plenty of eligble Black men for this role. America is too strong on identity politics, and black women are a bigger beneficiary of it. Even in the UK Black female MPs are overrepresented. Before, the token negro would be a Black male, but in an increasingly progressive world a woman of colour is more of a symbol of progress than a straight black man.

Conservative or traditional cadaana women will support a white man first and a white woman second. Likewise Cadaan progressives will back a 'non-cis' woman of colour or cadaan woman before they back a straight black man.

Why do u insist on a eligible black man? A black woman is unsuitable for your taste?

@Kodeen

What about more Somali women are elected to parliaments in the Western countries than Somali men? Why is there that overrepresentation? Or, are we included in that "black-negro bracket too"?

@Kodeen

What about more Somali women are elected to parliaments in the Western countries than Somali men? Why is there that overrepresentation? Or, are we included in that "black-negro bracket too"?

Always assume I'm addressing Somalis too when I say black, unless specified otherwise sxb

I think Somali women definitely benefit more from the whole refugee, muslim, black woman shtick more than the men. They're also far more active and seem to have more faith in the system than the paranoid and distrustful geeljire who is planning his forever-deferred great return to the motherland to become president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts