Black kids in Guangzhou are being targeted by gangs of racist Indhoyars

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
images (6).jpeg

Fukkin soulless indhoyar bastards ganging up on one poor madow kid because they couldn't stop eating bats fukin wuhan iyo jaynaa waa xaywaan. Look at the kid he fears for his life and these danyeer look alikes still attacked him.

This is what all you people who support the indhoyars are gonna face. May Allah send these cursed quraanjo like race go to hell, Jaynaa ha burburto.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Is it just me or is will smiths kid still very anorexic looking?

He looks like a new born horse. His other kid looks more like will.

:pachah1:

See, my comment was right. Why do asian woman constantly emasculate their men? you’re still going to be Asian.

They're the #1 coons in the whole world, they hate their patriarchal culture and want to be white.

Her sister and all her cousins except one are with white guys :mjlol:

Islanders.

As in Pacific Islanders/Polynesians? Or you mean Caribbean blacks?

Pacific Islanders tend to marry out a lot just like other Asians even the men. There's barely any pure Hawaiians left.

Caribbeans are the biggest coon blacks, I read something about their being more biracial children of Caribbeans being born in UK than pure. Nobody likes Madow tings, they would marry out if other men were attracted to them, even their own dudes would rather not.

As in Pacific Islanders/Polynesians? Or you mean Caribbean blacks?

Pacific Islanders tend to marry out a lot just like other Asians even the men. There's barely any pure Hawaiians left.

Caribbeans are the biggest coon blacks, I read something about their being more biracial children of Caribbeans being born in UK than pure. Nobody likes Madow tings, they would marry out if other men were attracted to them, even their own dudes would rather not.
I would never talk about Caribbean’s and miscegenation together, it’s estimated that in London most of them will have Caucasian or ethnically non-black heritage with the amount of miscegenation that’s going on.
Im not talking about marrying out, I’ve noticed Islanders specifically are proud of their culture. Maybe that’s a combination of their culture being nearly extinct or how small their group is but I’ve never seen one of them hate on themselves.

I would never talk about Caribbean’s and miscegenation together, it’s estimated that in London most of them will have Caucasian or ethnically non-black heritage with the amount of miscegenation that’s going on.
Im not talking about marrying out, I’ve noticed Islanders specifically are proud of their culture. Maybe that’s a combination of their culture being nearly extinct or how small their group is but I’ve never seen one of them hate on themselves.

Funny enough I was watching a show last year, a Samoan-American father was upset that his daughter hooked up a guy back home and got pregnant. He said "you know what I told you about our people...I wanted to see you with a white guy".

Indoyaars are next levels with the c*ck stuff man

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They're the #1 coons in the whole world, they hate their patriarchal culture and want to be white.

Her sister and all her cousins except one are with white guys :mjlol:
These the ones in toronto? cus i my cousin told me they hate on asian men and they date ajnabi men in mass.

:pachah1:

Trending