Black kangz joking with black queen

Why do I think some of yall would be in this crowd if you had the chance :mjlol: :sass1:
naah thats some clownish behaviour. One of them slapped her in the ass, then another one jumped on her while a 3rd one locked her out of her car. Only time Madow work together is when they are up to no good

AND THEY WONDER WHY NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE WANTS TO BE AROUND THEM

asians whites Latinos Africans shiiiiiiit even their own successful black Americans want nothing to do with black american male youths / rap music has destroyed these fucks who raised these monkeys ganging up on a a lone women sexually violating her slapping her ass breaking her car wtf I hope this happens to all their daughters so they can feel the pain of that or better yet get shot by the authority's I get it why no one likes black males especially when they are young

naah thats some clownish behaviour. One of them slapped her in the ass, then another one jumped on her while a 3rd one locked her out of her car. Only time Madow work together is when they are up to no good
But there are white and Hispanic people in that video. It's not just Madow.

African American males commit the most sexual assaults and rapes in the whole of the USA. African American women are likely to be assaulted or killed by their own fellow African American male.

Black SJWs and the other bootyclapping pro BLM non black ethnic women in the west wont talk about this as its only Arab, Asian and East African men who are "trash" and AA men are these poor innocent souls who are the victims of pooolice brutality in their minds

Last edited:

Trending