Black immigrant Shot Dead On Hunting Trip With 5 White Friend In What Family Fears Is a ‘modern-day lynching’

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Peter Spencer, 29, was reportedly shot at least nine times earlier this month as the men with him claim they acted in "self-defense," his family says.

He had been dropped to a cabin in Venango County, Pennsylvania, in the afternoon of December 11 by his pregnant fiancee Carmela King who said she received a text shortly afterward to say he was staying the night.

At 2.30am on December 12, police were called to the cabin on Carls Road and found Peter dead at the scene.

A 25-year-old-man was taken into custody but Pennsylvania State Police provided no further details when contacted by The US Sun.

Multiple guns were also reportedly found at the scene but no charges have been filed.

“We are talking six bullets into the chest, two into the buttocks, and one we have a different opinion – either through the mouth or from the neck out of the mouth,” Tim Stevens, CEO of the Black Political Empowerment Project, alleged to WTAE.

He was invited on a camping trip by a friend," she wrote.

"This invitation ultimately resulted in Peter being shot multiple times while in the presence of five white men.

Man this is the 8th story i heard this year of a black person getting invited by some white people to a gathering then later ending up dying. His work friend told him to go hunting with him and his friends then ends up getting shot 9 times from 5 people for "self defence" when he never had a gun on him. America is a scary place to live in

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I went hunting many times my favourite trip I had a little fun in the woods.

I once found a job in Columbia, SC. I drove around the town and its evirons. Boys, the confederate flag was all over the place. I found another job offer in another city and state. I took the one in the other state. It was scary to work that was full of confederate adherents.

Trending

Latest posts