Black history month

As most you know, I'm a macalin.

Last month was Black History month and both schools I work for we're having events and presentations on it. They talked about the usual stuff, slavery, Jim Crow, etc etc. Most of it was about black woes.

Well, I had my two cents to share too, I did a short thing on Somali geeljire and the work and karbash session man's been handing out effortlessly :mjswag:

I talked about the karbash session handed out by Mohammed Abdallah Hassan (The Mad Mullah) and Ahmed Gurrey :birdman:

Flexed on what Somalis been up to during the middle ages when yurubians were playing castle
smug.png

Wallahi some of my coworkers were looking at me like
lupe1.png
or
think.png

The only 3 black boys in the group were like :krs::gladbron::ohhh:

Somalia a nolato :rejoice:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Why they always talk about negatives they should talk about sub saharan african empires

I get that African American history has a very dark past which should be taught in schools but their are also many uplifting stories like Daniel Hale Williams who was the first person to do an open heart surgery.

I get that African American history has a very dark past which should be taught in schools but their are also many uplifting stories like Daniel Hale Williams who was the first person to do an open heart surgery.

It's their way of saying and look you're a , this is all your past is and you can only accomplish shit with white help and influence.

For example, the French Revolution is something that is taught in most schools, I bet you guys learn it in the UK too.

But did you know that the French Revolution which all about Fraternity, Equality and Liberty, has lasted from 1789-1799. On the other side of the globe, Haiti also had a revolution that was about those very same principles, and it even overlapped the French Revolution for about 8 years. Haitian Revolution was from 1791-1804......they had to pay reparations to France because they dared to fight for their freedom :mjkkk:

To add insult to injury, shit ain't even taught in schools, but they'll dedicate entire portions of school curriculum about the slavery and colonization without even attempting to touch on people's push back. As if they just rolled over and only got freed because of cadaans kindness...:childplease:

Same thing in Hollywood with their slavery movies. The only slave movies I was able to finish or enjoy were Django unchained and glory.

Same thing in Hollywood with their slavery movies. The only slave movies I was able to finish or enjoy were Django unchained and glory.

f*ck that trash, even that shit the protagonist HAD to have cadaan help.

Give me a movie on Toussaint L'Ouverture
smug.png

That man was the man who lead Haiti to slap Napoleon's France, Spain and even got the States involved. And they STILL couldn't defeat him. The man took a legion of slaves and took over the island of St-Domaingue (modern day Haiti/Dominican Republic) whooped all cadaans out of the island.

Only reason man lost is because he decided to negotiate with these shaytans, shoulda kept his foot on they neck :birdman:

Maine, Lousiana, Missisipi and Florida could've potentially been extensions of Quebec, Napoleon gave that shit for free so the Americans can help out, still got slapped.:birdman:

Now THAT would be an EPIC movie. f*ck a wakanda or fictional shit, there were some REAL greats!

f*ck that trash, even that shit the protagonist HAD to have cadaan help.

Give me a movie on Toussaint L'Ouverture View attachment 173510

That man was the man who lead Haiti to slap Napoleon's France, Spain and even got the States involved. And they STILL couldn't defeat him. The man took a legion of slaves and took over the island of St-Domaingue (modern day Haiti/Dominican Republic) whooped all cadaans out of the island.

Only reason man lost is because he decided to negotiate with these shaytans, shoulda kept his foot on they neck :birdman:

Maine, Lousiana, Missisipi and Florida could've potentially been extensions of Quebec, Napoleon gave that shit for free so the Americans can help out, still got slapped.:birdman:

Now THAT would be an EPIC movie. f*ck a wakanda or fictional shit, there were some REAL greats!
You're right, they always include a benevolent and merciful cadaan.

A royal member of some West African nation turned slave started a revolution for Negros and won in the late 16th century in Veracruz Mexico. That's 200 years before the American Revolution

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I forget teachers are human beings. When I was in elementary, I thought teachers didn’t have a life outside of school, that they ate all meals in the school, lived in school, and just never swore.

You could imagine my surprise when I saw my teacher at dollarama. Even now I sometimes forget teachers have a life outside of school.

I forget teachers are human beings. When I was in elementary, I thought teachers didn’t have a life outside of school, that they ate all meals in the school, lived in school, and just never swore.

You could imagine my surprise when I saw my teacher at dollarama. Even now I sometimes forget teachers have a life outside of school.
Bruh I got caught/seen burning a dub outside by one of my students few months ago:dead:

Trending