Black History month YAYY

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
I don’t know if I should celebrate BlackHistoryMonth.

I know the struggles African Americans went through in America but at the same time I don’t really know if I should include myself in it

what if this month is only for American Descendants Of Slavery

who is Black History month for
and what do we Somalis have to do with it

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I think it is an important thing however, I personally only consider Black people to be those taken from Africa and sent to the Americas and because they do not know their ethnicity they are simply know as Black.
And no somalis don't really have anything to do with it much like the rest of Africa as I feel like this is only a black American/Caribbean thing

I think it is an important thing however, I personally only consider Black people to be those taken from Africa and sent to the Americas and because they do not know their ethnicity they are simply know as Black.
And no somalis don't really have anything to do with it much like the rest of Africa as I feel like this is only a black American/Caribbean thing
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Black History Month is an annual observance originating in the United States, where it is also known as African-American History Month. It has received official recognition from governments in the United States and Canada, and more recently has been observed in Ireland and the United Kingdom. It began as a way of remembering important people and events in the history of the African diaspora. It is celebrated in February in the United States[4] and Canada,[5] while in Ireland and the United Kingdom it is observed in October.[6][7]

Trending