Black guys killed 77 year old white guy for using racial slur

That old man deserved the punch for sure.
.00000000001 sec moment of silence for his death... Anyways what's new?

I do feel bad for the kid, hopefully he will get a light sentence. It obviously wasn't intentional.

Even still there was no way he was expecting this old man to straight up DIE after hitting him with one good one.

Probably, but that's the same for committing any crime in the Incarcerated States.
Lool bro just imagine punching frail old man who can’t even stand up barely? What’s next punching disabled people in wheelchairs for what they said? As a man children, women and really old people are off limits unless they pose a direct threat to you.

Lool bro just imagine punching frail old man who can’t even stand up barely? What’s next punching disabled people in wheelchairs for what they said? As a man children, women and really old people are off limits unless they pose a direct threat to you.
Sorry brother I am a complete moryaan. Anyone talking too much can get it. Women, children, and the disabled will get it less badly of course.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

the replies are crazy. all these think that if you use racial slur, it is justified if you get murdered and they even set gofund me for him.

1620832595344.png

Trending

Latest posts