Black guys killed 77 year old white guy for using racial slur

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
giphy.gif

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I got racially injured back home by an old Afar dude, calling me "CISSA!" and he slapped me (but with no power, he just put his hands on me).
I got instantly angry, then people back home remembered me that old people always lose their brains at some point in their evolution and that if I ever punch him, I'd get jumped by everyone.

This dude deserves a lifetime reeducation in Africa.
He will learn the true value of life.

Xaruun

VIP
I got racially injured back home by an old Afar dude, calling me "CISSA!" and he slapped me (but with no power, he just put his hands on me).
I got instantly angry, then people back home remembered me that old people always lose their brains at some point in their evolution and that if I ever punch him, I'd get jumped by everyone.

This dude deserves a lifetime reeducation in Africa.
He will learn the true value of life.
The maskiin old guy was probably demented :jcoleno:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The maskiin old guy was probably demented :jcoleno:

I think he was tortured or developed hatred toward Cissa's because of the FRUD War back in the 90s. I embodied, according to him, the Lamagoodles who killed (and they did) many innocent lives in Ariba (the stronghold of Afars in Djibouti City). Apparently, Hassan Guled Aptidoon was merciless with them.
:jcoleno:

If only he knew how much, I too, hate the Lamagoodle Cisse's for being incompetent and nomadic!

Aha ill slide on u no cap broski

Yo my slime, I know you don’t really know mandem like that but I was wondering if I could purchase something still fam, just a bit of grub my drilla. I wanna know like what your prices are saying cause I’m tryna blem a zoot up with my boydem and gyaldem g like you feel me

Trust me something getting passed and it anit no football :ftw9nwa:
you can get stabbed in London if you don’t turn up when the zoots getting sparked. Donnies get mad vex

also ends mad quiet but the whips still about ygm mad ting in the blud clat gang gang

🔪🗡🍴🍽

Yo my slime, I know you don’t really know mandem like that but I was wondering if I could purchase something still fam, just a bit of grub my drilla. I wanna know like what your prices are saying cause I’m tryna blem a zoot up with my boydem and gyaldem g like you feel me

Trust me something getting passed and it anit no football :ftw9nwa:
you can get stabbed in London if you don’t turn up when the zoots getting sparked. Donnies get mad vex

also ends mad quiet but the whips still about ygm mad ting in the blud clat gang gang

🔪🗡🍴🍽
Ayo who u think u talkin to yute. Its abz of lgbt park road ahhh :russ:

lmfao this kid probably wasn't expecting his hands to be blessed with this kind of power, free him
Power? 77 year old has the strength of an 8 year old. Why the hell would you punch a pensioner who probably has dementia? He ruined his life for this and will do long time in jail

Trending

Latest posts