Black guy orders a Xalimo 2 take off her hijab N London restaurant ( Dam SJW cry 4 blacks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
but look how much they hate your kind.

This is a pathetic McDonalds. These blacks allowed their hatred for us to make them forget their company policy

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
They want religous freedom and respect here but they will kill any non Muslim in somalia fxking hypocrites if it was the other way round that a women went to Somalia and was told to wear different clothes no Somali would stand up for her and say its her freedom but you guys would stone her

Some times I'm ashamed to be related to savage xoolos

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Huge? Lol...he looks about average. Maybe huge to your small, skinny ass.

Also why do McDonald's in UK have security officers? Lmao

Remember! It's the U.K.! They rob fast foods when they ran out of ceydh in the middle of the month.

Here in America we don't set foot inside Mcadees but in the UK it's a luxury item :ohlord::ohlord:

They want religous freedom and respect here but they will kill any non Muslim in somalia fxking hypocrites if it was the other way round that a women went to Somalia and was told to wear different clothes no Somali would stand up for her and say its her freedom but you guys would stone her

Some times I'm ashamed to be related to savage xoolos

Reading this with your avatar just gets me z3zrULC

but look how much they hate your kind.

This is a pathetic McDonalds. These blacks allowed their hatred for us to make them forget their company policy

i never understand why people care about stupid shit like whats on someones head, whether its some habaryar gossiping about a girl not wearing hijab or stupid person like that black guy :kanyehmm:

Remember! It's the U.K.! They rob fast foods when they ran out of ceydh in the middle of the month.

Here in America we don't set foot inside Mcadees but in the UK it's a luxury item :ohlord::ohlord:

Wallahi I can't remember last time I been to McDonalds..such a trashy place.

These days, I'm all about Piada.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
What's more sad is that you got 300 posts since Tuesday. Strong life.

Niggas life is Somalispot. From dawn to dusk.
Beta cuck you are a khaniis fam who pretends to be a woman
pachah1.png
pachah1.png

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
UK IS A SHITHOLE WALLAHI! !!!!!!
:chrisfreshhah:

I was there once just a few hours when i was 8 years old, and i remember just seeing the savageness of your streets, the rain and cold, i was just thinking to myself what a shithole of a motherfucking place.
Y'all are the OGs of white Americans. How on earth did refugees out do you bastards.
:drakelaugh::russ:

Qashin foqal Qashin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

We got so many fucking shIT, its just depressing wallahi.
:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending