Black Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seeing great deals everywhere, still don't know what to pay, but wanna pay some good stuff, to ship to SL, Washing machine, Cooker, Ps4, and more sh!t, so I can enjoy all this in my new house back home.

There are up to 80% off deals, Grear black Friday.

I am seeing great deals everywhere, still don't know what to pay, but wanna pay some good stuff, to ship to SL, Washing machine, Cooker, Ps4, and more sh!t, so I can enjoy all this in my new house back home.

There are up to 80% off deals, Grear black Friday.

Where do you live ? And how are you going to send the washing machine and cooker?

Where do you live ? And how are you going to send the washing machine and cooker?

I live in London, we have ships going to Berbera every 3 weeks, we send cars and everything else, You can hire container or pay shared container with someone else.

All reer UK, do this, and it's much easier to send everything you want.

I live in London, we have ships going to Berbera every 3 weeks, we send cars and everything else, You can hire container or pay shared container with someone else.

All reer UK, do this, and it's much easier to send everything you want.
Wait, you guys have Black Friday too?
:dwill:
Why are the British always trying to appropriate American culture?
:ivers:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You can shop for the 15 min break you given& if possible 30 min breaks too

and don't you guys get discounts as you the ones who work for them and also bonuses?:ayaanswag: you still got sumn

I hate this place.
Currently job searching

If I walk into the store and barely see any isles open I’mma sleep with my manager wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.