BLACK FACE in SPAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm dead, these nibbas look like some Somalis that i saw IRL:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
and the comment section is full of triggered blacks:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: without knowing the history behind this parade in Spain :gucciwhat:

Apollo

VIP
The Portuguese and Spaniards are the most Sub-Saharan African genetically in Europe. Although it is not a lot - about 3 fiddy 3.5% :siilaanyolaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The Portuguese and Spaniards are the most Sub-Saharan African genetically in Europe. Although it is not a lot - about 3 fiddy 3.5% :siilaanyolaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:siilaanyosmile: that's why Spanish Women are gorgeous :noneck:
thanks to the Africans who came in Spain:dabcasar:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If anything by darkening her skin Ari is tryna look Cushitic :siilaanyolaugh:
She's looks East African here

18-Ariana-Grande.w330.h330.jpg

I'm dead, these nibbas look like some Somalis that i saw IRL:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
and the comment section is full of triggered blacks:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: without knowing the history behind this parade in Spain :gucciwhat:
They mock the blacks like jews mock hitler by cucking germany......What's new? history is decided by the victors and that's why many generals would have rather committed suicide then live to see a world where they were conquered and violated.

Man i feel for bantu first those savage belgians singing "we cut the congo hands" and now the spanish continuing this mocking tradition.

They are crying about Ariana Grande rn :heh:
What did she do? mind you these blacks mock every other race but cry victim as if the other races are supposed to care about some ppl that don't have their own country think. If they want they can go back to africa and build their own country.

:gucciwhat:

What did she do? mind you these blacks mock every other race but cry victim as if the other races are supposed to care about some ppl that don't have their own country think. If they want they can go back to africa and build their own country.

:gucciwhat:

Black fishing apparently. That’s not even the funniest part, a lot of Black women were calling her a Black Queen long before that because “she can sang”:2tjlv3e::qri8gs7::drakelaugh::trumpsmirk:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Do black people have copyright on the color black?
If I paint my face white and call it “white face” will that offend Cadaans?

Niggaz need to get over themselves

It's not that! it's the fact that they call white ppl enemies and then expect these same savage ppl that dress up as red indians to mock the genocided original owners of the land to feel sorry for them.

Cadaan are savage! yes we all know that but blacks keep expecting them to change just because the victims beg them to. It's pathetic and makes them look like childish losers that regressed since the day malcolm x died and others that encouraged blacks to have pride. Walaah i somethimes think it's good that most black leaders died out, since they would be ashamed at how their ppl are today.

:faysalwtf:

Apollo

VIP

You can't offend white people, these fuckers control the world. Nothing that you say will stick.

While blacks have been enslaved and colonized, so obviously offence is easier there.

You can't offend white people, these fuckers control the world. Nothing that you say will stick.

While blacks have been enslaved and colonized, so obviously offence is easier there.
Dont know why people fail to understand this
Mocking whites has no real effect on them

Saalax Bidaar

Slavery is long gone. The blacks at the time endured such harsh life but none of today’s blacks experienced such life. So what is their excuse?

Over 70% of blacks in America are from broken homes. Perhaps it is time they start looking within instead of being angry at the world

Saalax Bidaar

Dont know why people fail to understand this
Mocking whites has no real effect on them
That wasn’t the point. The point is why are blacks mad at Spaniards painting their faces black?
Did they patent the color black?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts