Black co-workers congratulating me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Monday my brother!

And hell yeah I agree that Somali women are the new Latinas!

Who wouldn't want have a Somali women?

Us Faraaxs are very blessed.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes; Somali girls are trannies just like Latinas.:trumpsmirk:Or is it *fake news.* I guess you'll never know the plumbing under the hood, so it's up for debate. And before you talk pregnancy. Any old manny tranny can gain a couple pounds and wear moon bumps (fake bellies for 9 months). The kids are genetically modified clones - with 3 parent-e.:pachah1:It's all one big conspiracy.

Yes; Somali girls are trannies just like Latinas.:trumpsmirk:Or is it *fake news.* I guess you'll never know the plumbing under the hood, so it's up for debate. And before you talk pregnancy. Any old manny tranny can gain a couple pounds and wear moon bumps (fake bellies for 9 months). The kids are genetically modified clones - with 3 parent-e.:pachah1:It's all one big conspiracy.
:dead::deadmanny:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I meant Somali girls are in right now just like latinas were in the early 2000s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending