BLACK CLOUD HOVERS OVER SOMALIA! Hordes of 20-year-suju pilots flying depleted airplanes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The new and hottest business is to open an “airline” in Somalia. For the past 9 months 4 “airlines” have entered the domestic and international Somali aviation.

One problem! These are 20 seaters with checkered history. Some are abandoned by god forsaken Kyrgyzstan and others are banned by Kenyan airspace, I mean gaajo Kenya got shook by it.

The other day, as I was watching DJ Subeer dude sat st cockpit with these Suju pilots. The chick said she’s 20 :trumpsmirk::ooh::ooh:

I called it first ! Air disaster on the horizon

Then again is there anything that can shock Somalis, death and destruction is a national past time. I bet that when an airplane goes down and the news arrives the Somali nearest to you will be like “ qabiil key ahaayeen” :noneck:

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
The new and hottest business is to open an “airline” in Somalia. For the past 9 months 4 “airlines” have entered the domestic and international Somali aviation.

One problem! These are 20 seaters with checkered history. Some are abandoned by god forsaken Kyrgyzstan and others are banned by Kenyan airspace, I mean gaajo Kenya got shook by it.

The other day, as I was watching DJ Subeer dude sat st cockpit with these Suju pilots. The chick said she’s 20 :trumpsmirk::ooh::ooh:

I called it first ! Air disaster on the horizon

Then again is there anything that can shock Somalis, death and destruction is a national past time. I bet that when an airplane goes down and the news arrives the Somali nearest to you will be like “ qabiil key ahaayeen” :noneck:
This airline looks better than dhallo and jubba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending