Black Carribean goes to a university to talk about "Somalians"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew just by the title and situation of this thread it was in the UK . Wtf did the Somalis there do to them ?:faysalwtf: War Ilaahey yaa yaqaan:mugshotman:

World

VIP
This is old man, from 2010. And he's just a comedian.
Can you imagine a white person for example joking about any other African or Carribean country the same way? He would be deemed an alt right Anti-Black Nazi. The guy even admitted, all Africans/Carribeans/Blacks are "racist" to Somalis.

Apollo

VIP
Can you imagine a white person for example joking about any other African or Carribean country the same way? He would be deemed an alt right Anti-Black Nazi.

Somalis back then were more ''fresh'' lots of new Eurotrash Somalis and fob refugees fleeing Al-Shabaab. Easy punching bags for jokes.

8 years later, I'd assume Somalis are better integrated.

black (AA, Caribbeans) comedians make fun of every ethnicities n’ races though. they crack sexist jokes as well. become a comedian and crack jokes about Caribbeans, there are a lot of material you can use :drakelaugh:i remember tho when I saw this vid, it was funny :icon e smile:

World

VIP
its not that deep and it was funny. You guys need thicker skin.
Why is it that Somalis always have to be the punching bag of other peoples jokes? By tolerating such behaviour, you're accepting your inferiority. Any jokes about other African or Carribean countries would be deemed as racist.

It is of course due to people like you that jokes like this mocking our appearences are widespread:

But if we do the exact same thing and compare their noses to gorillas like this:
kuGrvJ6.jpg

It would be deemed as anti-black and self hate by people like yourself and other BLM SJW Somalis?

Why is it that Somalis always have to be the punching bag of other peoples jokes? By tolerating such behaviour, you're accepting your inferiority. Any jokes about other African or Carribean countries would be deemed as racist.

It is of course due to people like you that jokes like this mocking our appearences are widespread:

But if we do the exact same thing and compare their noses to gorillas like this:

It would be deemed as anti-black and self hate by people like yourself and other BLM SJW Somalis?

There's nothing wrong with cracking those kinda jokes, it's banter with your friends.

From your obsession with the Somali Bantus and now this, I feel you have some personal issues with the Black British community. Were they too hard on you while you were growing up? Were you not witty enough in person to come up with responses to all the teasing you suffered over the years?

World

VIP
There's nothing wrong with cracking those kinda jokes, it's banter with your friends.

From your obsession with the Somali Bantus and now this, I feel you have some personal issues with the Black British community. Were they too hard on you while you were growing up? Were you not witty enough in person to come up with responses to all the teasing you suffered over the years?
Making jokes about black people's lips or noses would not be tolerated and deemed anti-black and racist straight away. Yet here you are, giving excuses for ajnabi people to mock your appearances in the name of "banter". There is something seriously wrong with you, when even @Knowles agrees with me. She has become quite the wadani lately.

Rich went from making jokes about Somalis to being casted on Eastenders.

Man like Rich wasn’t trying to be offensive. He probably grew up in South London when Somalis were active in the streets. My black friend from South has crazy stories about Woolwich Somalis.

#Free Phil Mitchell

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
let me defend my British peers and say the guy wasn't being offensive he was cracking a bit of humour on how somalis roll and how tough they can be it was a harmless joke there are others that said much much worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending