Black Canadians standing up against negative effects of mass Punjabi Sikh immigration into Canada: Share Black stories, thoughts, links, traumas, etc

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
AJ, I noticed that many of these tweets no longer exist, but from what I gather, you see several Indian Canadians who also want to stop mass immigration (which rose rapidly in 2020). I was shocked. I have more of a neutral stance on the matter and feel like it's a distraction. I don't blame the people who came here for a better life. Rather it is the government with their poor policies which are a concern. @HiraanBorn gets there is a larger agenda at play.​

https://twitter.com/Priest696/status/1736679753552384285

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
AJ, I noticed that many of these tweets no longer exist, but from what I gather, you see several Indian Canadians who also want to stop mass immigration (which rose rapidly in 2020). I was shocked. I have more of a neutral stance on the matter and feel like it's a distraction. I don't blame the people who came here for a better life. Rather it is the government with their poor policies which are a concern. @HiraanBorn gets there is a larger agenda at play.​

https://twitter.com/Priest696/status/1736679753552384285
Why are your messages spaced out like that

AJ, I noticed that many of these tweets no longer exist, but from what I gather, you see several Indian Canadians who also want to stop mass immigration (which rose rapidly in 2020). I was shocked. I have more of a neutral stance on the matter and feel like it's a distraction. I don't blame the people who came here for a better life. Rather it is the government with their​

The ethnic minority war in Canada is between Punjabi Sikhs and Hindus from India. India considers the Khalistan liberation front as terrorists that’s where the animosity started I believe. They even assassinated a Sikh religious leader in Vancouver. They are importing their 3rd world shithole caste system to Canada.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Come on now, that's just ridiculous.

christian bale laughing GIF

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Something happened post-COVID in USA, Canada and UK where there was a huge influx from India but I don't know what it is. Our Indian brothers must not face racism and we must help them otherwise it could happen to us.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Something happened post-COVID in USA, Canada and UK where there was a huge influx from India but I don't know what it is. Our Indian brothers must not face racism and we must help them otherwise it could happen to us.
Can't compare Canada to the US. Americans would start lynching people if there was 5 quarters of decline, Canadians just take it and moan on twitter

Say what you want about Republicans and Maga, their screaming about the border means that this could never happen in the US.