Black Canadians standing up against negative effects of mass Punjabi Sikh immigration into Canada: Share Black stories, thoughts, links, traumas, etc

Like clock work I went on this thread to see if you used it for your agenda, and I can see that the right wing and you spread the range from Indian/Punjabi to south asian because the attacker was Sri Lankan

:faysalwtf:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Like clock work I went on this thread to see if you used it for your agenda, and I can see that the right wing and you spread the range from Indian/Punjabi to south asian because the attacker was Sri Lankan

:faysalwtf:

Take the Indian cock out of your mouth and open your eyes. Black Canadians are facing erasure. The next census release in 2026 will be interesting to see pertaining to the effects of mass Indian immigration on Black Canadians.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Something like this happened to me recently and I just couldn't be arsed taking back the order, after the small Indian chick got my order wrong.

:mjkkk:

It would have been entirely different if it was a dude that made that mistake

I read that their population is exploding in Australia. Have they also taken over the service industry there? Luckily, their numbers is visibly decreasing here.

I read that their population is exploding in Australia. Have they also taken over the service industry there? Luckily, their numbers is visibly decreasing here.

Indians are highly visible in the services sector down here in Australia; I will say that I've always had good interactions with them

What's funny is that my distant cousin went a step further and married an Indian woman

:mjlol:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Indians are highly visible in the services sector down here in Australia; I will say that I've always had good interactions with them

What's funny is that my distant cousin went a step further and married an Indian woman

:mjlol:

That doesn't sound like a Punjabi. They isolate themselves from others. You got the normal Indians.