Black americans and native american ancestry

Status
Not open for further replies.
how come so many black americans claim to have a great ayeeyo that was cherokee but when they do a dna test it either comes out 0% or 0.01% east asian and native american :gucciwhat: I’ve seen this one video of a black girl literally crying when she found out she didn’t have any native ancestry :reallymaury:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
how come so many black americans claim to have a great ayeeyo that was cherokee but when they do a dna test it either comes out 0% or 0.01% east asian and native american :gucciwhat: I’ve seen this one video of a black girl literally crying when she found out she didn’t have any native ancestry :reallymaury:
Could be true some African Americans were assimilated into Native American tribes.

But it's always the black people that have green eyes and that are two shades darker than an Aryan SS solider talking about their part Cherokee. It's always either Cherokee or Blackfoot . Probably because it's easy to pronounce

Fun fact : Some indigenous nations such as the Chickasaws and the Choctaws began to embrace the concept that African bodies were property, and equated blackness to hereditary inferiority. My friend posted this on Facebook today. " Africa is NOT the Motherland.... AMERICA IS...Show me an ancient Olmec Statue in Africa if that's the Motherland "

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Fun fact : Some indigenous nations such as the Chickasaws and the Choctaws began to embrace the concept that African bodies were property, and equated blackness to hereditary inferiority. My friend posted this on Facebook today. " Africa is NOT the Motherland.... AMERICA IS...Show me an ancient Olmec Statue in Africa if that's the Motherland "
:drakelaugh::dead:

Most Americans do that. Every person on "Finding Your Roots" claims some native American ancestor, but most of them get debunked.

I think the nigga Snoop Dogg has like 23% Native American ancestry.

Apollo

VIP
Hispanics have high levels of Amerindian blood, but North Americans (both White and Black) have almost none as the population density of Amerindians was higher in Mexico and the Andes than in North America.

Status
Not open for further replies.