Black American girls rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
And furthermore... @GodKnowsBest

You're nothing more than some destitute waiting for an American to sponsor you
clinging to a false sense of superiority since its the ONLY thing you really have.
looking down on AA's. but, meanwhile, your community is facing the same issues as AA's
still victims of something as simple as Eurocentric/Westernized beauty standards.

so, this "smarter/better than ur average " concept can only reach so far with these receipts laying around.

same goes for @YoungFarah, @Someone and @TSP .. and @leeroy jenkins
Now what's really hood.:umad:

Last edited:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
@SomaliPride you came on this forum to reconnect with your Somali roots.Don't let these basement dwelling niggas misguide you. They get triggered whenever they see 'Madow or AA in the thread title'.

clinging to a false sense of superiority since its the ONLY thing you really have.
looking down on AA's. but, meanwhile, your community is facing the same issues as AA's
still victims of something as simple as Eurocentric/Westernized beauty standards.

so, this "smarter/better than ur average " concept can only reach so far with these receipts laying around.

AA are the biggest self hating coons in america:hillarybiz: how come 99 percent of all rich kneegrows are married to white women... let me tell you why fagget. Most of your women(if you can call them that) look like fucking men.

I mean come on fagget, who in there right mind will marry some that looks like the hulk. AA women have so much testosterone that there clits hang lower then a mans dick.:vqbuyv0:

Why the f*ck would you mention me when I only told you to act like a man instead of a pussy who would chase @GodKnowsBest across the whole damn board.

I never peddled some racist bs against you instead I went at your character.

So tell me "leeroy". Why do you SOmali men treat the sisters like that?
I know you just GOTTA be one of those self-hating midnight colored niggas they're referring to. @leeroy jenkins
You definitely fit the profile of a person with superiority complex. When in all reality, you Black as well. And would be treated as such anywhere you went outside of Africa.

Don't worry, I got time. I'll wait.:hillarybiz:

Nice narrative to push...
Yet here are three Somali women putting all your dirty laundry on front street. :hillarybiz:

Sucks, doesn't it?
YOU fat fagget you cant compere three fat women to a whole group of people. I know your going through a identity crisis but get your shit together.
Your gay because all your women look like men.
Lets be honest everybody knows your fat ass isn't somali so stop the act, and stop claiming us sissy boy.

YOU fat fagget you cant compere three fat women to a whole group of people.
Well, these are the women out here telling the truth about your community.
Where's there is smoke, there is fire.

And I believe them. Because here I am right now talking to some idiot named "leeroy" who has a false sense of superiority
When in all reality, you'd be treated like nothing more than a if you stepped foot outside of Somalia. (If you're even there now.)

Come to America and talk that "I'm better. I'm Somali" nonsense. The average AA or white person would laugh in your face and call you Black
Get with the program, you worthless coon. :hillarybiz:

Well, these are the women out here telling the truth about your community.
Where's there is smoke, there is fire.

And I believe them. Because here I am right now talking to some idiot named "leeroy" who has a false sense of superiority
When in all reality, you'd be treated like nothing more than a if you stepped foot outside of Somalia. (If you're even there now.)

Come to America and talk that "I'm better. I'm Somali" nonsense. The average AA or white person would laugh in your face and call you Black
Get with the program, you worthless coon. :hillarybiz:
I don't need to fucking go around telling people who i am. Unlike you, i'm not suffering from an incurable identity crisis, and i dont have the need to seek fucking approval from others. Go and grow a pair, and stop fucking crying about how other perceive you nignog.

This video has already been posted here :kodaksmiley: colourism isn't a serious issue in our community compared to others, yes light skin is the preference but dark skin girls are not treated any worse (a lot of somalis are naturally that colour anyway).
These girls are using it as an excuse to why nobody looks their way. It's more to do with their weight.

This video has already been posted here :kodaksmiley: colourism isn't a serious issue in our community compared to others, yes light skin is the preference but dark skin girls are not treated any worse (a lot of somalis are naturally that colour anyway).
These girls are using it as an excuse to why nobody looks their way. It's more to do with their weight.
Nice save, now explain this one.

:hillarybiz:

literally everyone in the video agrees it's fucked up, don't know why you're reaching :gucciwhat:
It's not a reach, it's letting you know that this is a real problem - whereas you were dismissing it as an "excuse" for those Somali women in the previous video. :hillarybiz:

@SomaliPride
Kodak black was spitting fire when i he said black women look like there on steroids:siilaanyolaugh:
You cant deny the fact that your woman look like hairless gorillas.
upload_2017-8-5_19-42-36.png
upload_2017-8-5_19-43-20.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending